Indoor First Grow - JeanO's Genetics // Root Beer Float

Well, I missed last weeks update due to being out of town and then getting caught in the Friday flight fiasco crowdstrike outage. So these will have to do as a week 8/9 combo update.

Not doing anything different. Just steady on the feed and keeping the ph in range. Things look a little crispy and dry but I've run out of room so I think it's heat stress from being so close to the light. Most leaves still look good. Buds are getting thicker and I feel like the finish line is in sight! But I'm not sure when to chop it down yet.

The full plant. I bought one of those AC Infinity oscillating fans. I saw a lot of people using them. The fan is up high to help with the heat from the light. I still have a couple small computer fans down below that run 24/7 and an old 6" blizzard you can see in the bottom corner. I have that one on a timer to go on/off every 30min or so since it blows a lot of air.

wk9-1.JPG

wk9-2.JPG

wk9-3.JPG

wk9-4.JPG

Even a couple down low look decent!

wk9-5.JPG

That's it for now.

Week 10 : Day 65-ish

Hey hey getting towards the end I think! Day 65 or so. I meant to update last night but we had no power so a day off of exactly week 10. Leaves are looking a bit pale and have some crispy spots. I know it grew a bit close to the light. Just hoping it makes it a bit longer to finish. USB microscope coming in the mail today so some trichome close ups are on deck.

Still feeding MegaCrop 1 part with a touch of epsom salt at ~600ppm and sticking to 5.8-6.2 for pH. Nothing fancy, extra, or different. I'm not good enough to mess around with finishing additives. Keep it simple.

Tha plant:

Just shy of the light. It's as high as I can get it. I already bent that main cola way down and it just grew right back up.

w10-1.JPG

w10-2.JPG

Having bent it over with a wire, there are a bunch of shorter but decent looking buds in the space between. I put some red lines as they are hard to see.

w10-3.JPG

w10-4.JPG

The other side

w10-5.JPG

Have to color check you later!

w10-6.JPG

When you start scoping out the trichs, try to find the more mature flowers and check them first. The older the growth the better.

When you start scoping out the trichs, try to find the more mature flowers and check them first. The older the growth the better.
Guess what came in the mail this afternoon?

I did just like you said and tried to snap pics of the top colas. Tricky getting everything balanced and holding still enough to get a non blurry pic with the amount of zoom.

Anyways, looking mostly clear with several transitioning to milky. I didn't see hardly any amber colored heads. Probably wait until next weeks update and check again.

SingleShot0000.jpg

SingleShot0001.jpg

SingleShot0002.jpg

SingleShot0004.jpg

SingleShot0005.jpg

Day 75

Leaves are dying but I think that's normal for the age. I want to freak out and ask everyone whats wrong, is my plant sick,allllll that. But I have seen that enough to know it's fine. Right? Right?? Guys! IS MY PLANT OK? DO IT NEED CALMAG? Nah.

Just staying on the MC1 part @600-ish ppm. I took some microscope shots too. I think it needs a few more days? But I may take it down Wednesday. I have the day off.

Current status:

d75-1.JPG

d75-2.JPG

d75-3.JPG

d75-4.JPG

d75-6.JPG

Microscope pics. I would like if you guys could give your input on how many days more. I know it's pretty subjective but I'm still not real sure what I'm lookin at for colors. I think these are about 50/50 clear/milky and I should let it run the rest of this week and check in again on Friday.

SingleShot0000.jpg

SingleShot0002.jpg

SingleShot0003.jpg

SingleShot0006.jpg

Thanks for lookin.

Attachments

• d75-4.JPG
    d75-4.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
learn this -> when u think they're ready, wait another week :yeah: i uzually let mine get 20-30% amber on the overall before chop :headbang: ppp

Back