Waira's (a journal bum) Late Start Auto Tent and Outdoor Photo's thread....

>>> Something Good - ditto with the fork, and none too soon... Aroma is sweet-fruity-fuelly; resins are like half set epoxy, sticky AF, like ridiculously so- :smoking:
Maybe not the best pheno here, my bad luck...
sg1.jpg
sg2.jpg
sg3.jpg
sg4.jpg

>>> Rosa (Sour Bubble/ChemD x Alien OG) @Twenty20 Adam -- how I wish you guys got this one = :wall:... rock solid performance, aroma is on point, so is her bud construction; compact broad crowns, smothered in resins!
BTW, the clone I tried to take started to bloody flower even under 19/5 lighting -:cuss:I am QUITE pissed about that, fucking figures... Did I take it too late? She wasn't near blooming yet, couple weeks out yet at the time....
rosa1.jpg
rosa2.jpg
rosa3.jpg
rosa4.jpg

>>> C99a x Punto Rojo F3 -- super sexy Sativa stuff, one pheno' very much so... Fingers crossed the speedy C99auto in them manifests during bloom, coz they are just getting started and it's LATE...
...beautiful fans on this girl!
pr1.jpg
pr2.jpg
pr3.jpg
pr4.jpg

>>> pale Eye Candy - wait-&-see on her, but doing well enough to keep; her sister is toast though, pure garbage pheno! :doh:
She's got that typical rolled and resined-up leaves, true to her kin....
eye1.jpg
eye2.jpg
eye3.jpg

:smoker1: Tent auto's --->

>>> Citrus Noir x S99v6 - really nice buds, but the aroma is waaaaay off the mark: musky/earthy funk :doh:..I'd just like to say- FUCK! :rofl:
cns1.jpg
cns2.jpg
cns4.jpg
cns5.jpg
cns3.jpg

>>> Rootbeer Float @Jean-O - funny buds, huh! ...but man are they terp-rich, sweet fruity + rootbeery and sugared-up big time! ...smallest one to date too, it's my "gift" :crying:
rbf1.jpg
rbf2.jpg
rbf3.jpg
rbf4.jpg
rbf5.jpg

>>> CBD Haze XXL - sooo Hazey! All frosty little finger buds; delish' lightly sweet-Haze blend aroma now...
cbd1.jpg
cbd2.jpg
cbd3.jpg
cbd4.jpg
cbd5.jpg
cbd8.jpg

Quite the update!, super fine in the late summertime! My CN x v6 in the greenhouse grew big fat stickies, and is earthy, musky. The v6 x CN I grew the previous season was all pineapple cake.
>>> Something Good - ditto with the fork, and none too soon... Aroma is sweet-fruity-fuelly; resins are like half set epoxy, sticky AF, like ridiculously so- :smoking:
Maybe not the best pheno here, my bad luck...
View attachment 1516177View attachment 1516178View attachment 1516179View attachment 1516180
Hard to see how "bad" fits this scenario. Phenos are a crap shoot. Looks like you are firmly in da game with this one......

Back