Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck [Tickets Please!]

@blue ...when we bought the N alone it cost 6 euros for 25k bag....so I said to hubby...get me a NK bag next time you are there...

The NK mix cost 34 euros.....hubby nearly fainted....:crying:...but I'm guessing the K is the expensive ingredient in your ferts...

@blue ...when we bought the N alone it cost 6 euros for 25k bag....so I said to hubby...get me a NK bag next time you are there...

The NK mix cost 34 euros.....hubby nearly fainted....:crying:...but I'm guessing the K is the expensive ingredient in your ferts...

I wouldn't even know what to do with a bag of NK :rofl: :rofl: ... never even heard of it!!!
I just looked into PK prices and canna make one which is 80% cheaper than my Dutch Pro ... but Mr Ganjamoto swore by it and persuaded me to buy it .. and i've been sold ever since!!

giphy.gif

I wouldn't even know what to do with a bag of NK :rofl: :rofl: ... never even heard of it!!!
I just looked into PK prices and canna make one which is 80% cheaper than my Dutch Pro ... but Mr Ganjamoto swore by it and persuaded me to buy it .. and i've been sold ever since!!

View attachment 1231676

After seeing Mr G's plants.....I'd buy it too.......:growing:

She's looking fantastic blue do you normally just grow 1 plant I think you could throw a little solo cup at least in there keep her company :d5:

Hey Tom! :D .. Yeah i've tried cramming in more, but the space is too small really for 2 autopots and i don't think i could keep up with the watering on a solo cup grow!

It's an easy / lazy method that relies on success to keep my jars filled until the next time. I've found even when i had more plants in the space, they yields at havest have not been significantly greater to warrant the extra nutes and the hassle of trimming etc (either down to mold striking for lack of airflow .. or the plants just growing into the space available.)

If i could have a tent twice the size, i'd definately grow 2 at a time! :D

Time is also an issue with family life. I prefer to spend the bare minimum time in the grow room to keep everything sweet and everyone happy! :rofl:

:vibe:

Hey Tom! :D .. Yeah i've tried cramming in more, but the space is too small really for 2 autopots and i don't think i could keep up with the watering on a solo cup grow!

It's an easy / lazy method that relies on success to keep my jars filled until the next time. I've found even when i had more plants in the space, they yields at havest have not been significantly greater to warrant the extra nutes and the hassle of trimming etc (either down to mold striking for lack of airflow .. or the plants just growing into the space available.)

If i could have a tent twice the size, i'd definately grow 2 at a time! :D

Time is also an issue with family life. I prefer to spend the bare minimum time in the grow room to keep everything sweet and everyone happy! :rofl:

:vibe:
I get the no stress routine least your not having to monitor them none stop like mine but soon as that gets to much I think I will follow a similar pattern

I get the no stress routine least your not having to monitor them none stop like mine but soon as that gets to much I think I will follow a similar pattern

@St. Tom After seeing what you can pull from a Solo cup....I'd Love to see what you pull on a regular pot...

@blue @Waira ................ :pass: ....I wasn't being a Wuss.......or a Puss......:crying:

PICT0007.JPG

She'd just gone Narcotic.....I Knew by the way she Kicked my ass......:d5:

cheshire cat.gif

Oh Yeah.........I got a New Scope..........:baby:

Back