Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck [Tickets Please!]

Day 49
Dropped the PK a little for this feed to 2ml per 5 litres. Still at 20ml per 5 litres of the Canna flores and a splash of calmag.

IMG_8236.JPG
IMG_4893.JPG
IMG_7288.JPG

Just for my own memory and notes, I dropped the light from where it was (the upper exhaust sock) to just over 12 inches from the tops. They already had a light LED bleach (which i'm not worries about). I was tempted to keep it at the same height the whole grow as she's happy ... but i also want those Phat Dense budz .. So a moment of indecision led to me lowering them.

Lets see how it pans out!!

ERROR .. see what greed gets you! ^_^

More notes for myself ... I checked my last grows and the other Telos light users and they all work out better with the light higher. I've put my light back to 2.5 feet away inline with the exhaust sock where it started from.

Stoner memory!!

:doh:

No damage done, only a 24 hour thing!

Don't look like you will be waiting for this gal, as long as the last one. :bighug: :d5:
Hahaha No Way!! The last one was a Marathon!! Mostly because it took me nearly 40 days to spot it was a photoperiod! :rofl:

This one ... about 10-12 days more i reckon!!

:gary:

She's looking superb bro I bet you can't wait to sample her

Thanks Mate!! :D .. She's smelling very fruity!! I've not been tempted to take a *snip* yet!! :rofl:

:smokeit:

I am itching to fill up some jars!! .. May even sneak another one in before Xmas :shrug: .. maybe! ^_^

Thanks Mate!! :D .. She's smelling very fruity!! I've not been tempted to take a *snip* yet!! :rofl:

:smokeit:

I am itching to fill up some jars!! .. May even sneak another one in before Xmas :shrug: .. maybe! ^_^
I'd have a youngster in there now mate I hate having just tiny babies and it's gonna make sure as you said some Xmas dank

I'd have a youngster in there now mate I hate having just tiny babies and it's gonna make sure as you said some Xmas dank
Yeah ... I may have to check my seed stash later - see if anything floats my boat!

Actually ... perhaps i should grow it in a "petit-filous" yoghurt carton :rofl: .... show you boys how it's DONE!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:bighug:

Yeah ... I may have to check my seed stash later - see if anything floats my boat!

Actually ... perhaps i should grow it in a "petit-filous" yoghurt carton :rofl: .... show you boys how it's DONE!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:bighug:
Are u throwing a challenge lol also someone has asked me about growing in a Wellington boot imagine that

Back