Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck [Tickets Please!]

Blue . :bighug: she is beautiful. :drool: i see a lot of white pistils yet. if your not out of smoke, she could go another week.
maximize weight and resin. Waira just wants to ravage her right away. :woody::doh:

Blue . :bighug: she is beautiful. :drool: i see a lot of white pistils yet. if your not out of smoke, she could go another week.
maximize weight and resin. Waira just wants to ravage her right away. :woody::doh:
Thanks Magoo :bighug:

There's a few white hairs .. mostly receeding now! She's got until i can get round to her with the choppers ..so still got time! :D
The smoke and smell is amazing though, so pretty happy with her as she it! Trichs are cloudy so we're good to smoke her up!

Day 58 Finished!! ^_^

The smell is delicious .. It's a very grapefruity one to touch!
I took a little tester and the terps are incredible (very strong grapefruit and weed ..perfect for me!..a little acrid in a nice way!)

View attachment 1240689

View attachment 1240691

View attachment 1240690

I could happily chop her up right now (if i had the time) .. But she's got about 1 litre left in the Rez which i'd like her to finish up so i dont have to dispose of it ... and I'll get time on monday.

So that's it! :D

I'll see how i'm feeling on chop day - if i get time I'll get a naked shot ... if not, I'll just trim it up ready to dry!

Thank for all the folks watching and helping (@Waira) Thanks @Sweet Seeds ... once again the Trainwreck is a TRIUMPH!! :D

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

:bighug:

Nearly .... ??? ... you think??? :rofl:

View attachment 1240704

That final shot should be in Sweet’s catalog. Stunning!

Hahah, thanks very much .. I think i prefer theirs!! Better camera skillz!! :rofl:
Edit: Ooooh - I see what you mean ... actually, it IS thier shot from the catalogue :rofl: ... I was just comparing to see if i'd done a good job!! Sorry for the misleading picture.. i should have given more context to it >.<

Nice chunky plant :pass: blue.

Thanks very much Guys :D and thanks for all the rep!!
:bighug:

Last edited:
Waira just wants to ravage her right away. :woody::doh:
:crying:....whaaaa?? Magoo, you wound me to the quick! :baghead: :haha:

: Ooooh - I see what you mean ... actually, it IS thier shot from the catalogue :rofl: ... I was just comparing to see if i'd done a good job!! Sorry for the misleading picture.. i should have given more context to it >.<
:laughcry: now that is too funny!

Back