Indoor SS Blue Himalaya coco grow journal

Valid point. Think I should give her a flush or just lower my ppm by 200-300?

Valid point. Think I should give her a flush or just lower my ppm by 200-300?

Dunno mate, I would have thought reduce nutes and see what happens at least.

@Hansbricks do you have any thoughts on the below happening in coco and what, if anything, to do about it?

With my feeding today I am a little concerned. I checked my run off and the PH dropped down and my ppm was about 800 higher than I fed it. I'm afraid this is the beginning of a lockout.
:thanks:

Dunno mate, I would have thought reduce nutes and see what happens at least.

@Hansbricks do you have any thoughts on the below happening in coco and what, if anything, to do about it?

:thanks:
Hmm not sure bro, despite my success with coco I'm no expert lol... I use AN so I don't ever check pH or ppm.
@BigD1128 your plant looks nice and healthy bro I wouldn't be concerned... if you're keeping your pH in the 5.7-6.0 range you shouldn't have any problems.

Thanks for checking out the thread Hans. I don't see any deficency yet so I will be keeping a close eye on her. Tomorrow I will step down my ppm and see what my runoff numbers look like.

Hey everyone! I wanted to update and say I am still having the issue with my negative readings. Yesterday I stepped down my ppm and fed her a heavier run off. My ph is dropping to the low end of the spectrum and my ppm is still higher than what I am feeding her. No visible signs of deficency though.

image.jpg
Hey guys! I'm worried that something is going on with this plant. My run off numbers are still out of wack and now there is yellowing slowly working its way from the ground up. The tops look good besides being crowded together. Idk what I should do.

hello . the yellowing could be where the lowest leaves are not getting enough light ? thats what happens to my lowest leaves generaly but dosnt effect anything ! or a little over watererd pale slightly light colour ? it just a suggestion ! everything else looks nice by picture

Yellowing from the bottom up is N deficiency 90% of the time.

image.jpg
Hey guys! Looks like I ran into another problem tonight. I cracked a main branch. This branch has grown too tall so I am hoping this problem may turn into a blessing in disguise. After the crack I bent it into a tight "S" shape and strapped it back together. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I wanted to thank everyone again for help with this grow. The community here is really something special! Last night I emailed GH and explained the issues I am having with my run off. They pretty much said the exact same things that everyone has posted in this thread. Onto the pictures! She is covered in flowers and the trichs are popping up. She has a very earthy skunky smell to her. Luckily it is only noticeable when I move her. She has grown very close to the light. I will be moving some things around my cabinet this weekend. I will be installing a pc fan at the very top to exhaust the heat from the light and then will be able to raise it 10" or so.

Back