New Grower Grow #2 - The education continues

Great job! I'm seriously considering a Phlizon and this post may have put me over the edge. I am currently using a BestVa 1000w DC, and I am at week 7 and I am actually pretty happy with the results so far, however I think it could be a little better. How tall were your plants at harvest? I have a Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry that hit the 5 foot mark at week 5, and it's now touching the roof of my tent lol.

Great job! I'm seriously considering a Phlizon and this post may have put me over the edge. I am currently using a BestVa 1000w DC, and I am at week 7 and I am actually pretty happy with the results so far, however I think it could be a little better. How tall were your plants at harvest? I have a Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry that hit the 5 foot mark at week 5, and it's now touching the roof of my tent lol.

I grew these plants as I wanted something that didn’t out grow my tent as my last grow Last time they got so tall they out grew the tent. Both of these only got about 18” tall. I have 2 Atreum Hydra 1000 lights and a 2x4 tent for my next grow session. Can’t wait to see how growing with this setup will be different than with the Phlizon. The Phlizon is a great light, but I just didn‘t feel like it gave me the flexibility I would have liked using 1 light for 2 plants.
Now that they have been curing for a couple weeks, they are killer!

Back