Indoor SS Blue Himalaya coco grow journal

Thanks for the kind words!
The cocotek nutes arrived today. I mixed a gallon to get my base feed. I didn't want to double her ppm right away so I fed her a quart of juice at 600ppm ph 5.7 run off was 408ppm 6.2ph
I am a bit nervous that she could burn so I am keeping my fingers crossed. If all is well I will be adding 50ppm a feeding until I am at suggested [HASHTAG]#s[/HASHTAG] or I notice burn/toxicity issues.

Idk if it is the genetics or the coco with cocotek nutes but this plant is taking off like crazy!! Since her first pre flowers popped up she has been growing over an inch a day. Side branching is growing daily and she is turning into a nice bush. Will update with pics on Thursday!

One issue I am noticing is on the largest, oldest fan leaves the top half of the stem is purple. I have read that temp issues could cause it. Unlikely in my situation since temps never drop below 64F. I am almost at full strength ppm nutes. Anyone have any idea what can be going on?

Thanks for the replies. IT is odd because the top half of the stem is purple. Almost a straight line separating top and bottom of the stem. Also close to the main stem is green. Seems that the parts going purple are exposed to the light.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
What a difference a week makes! Once I started using cocotek nutes and watering until 10% runoff daily she has taken off! She is eating 1080ppm of cocotek grow each day. My run off numbers indicate she is eating plenty. On Sunday I will be upping the ppm to 1200. I wish I didn't add so much perlite to the coco. It def drys out fast and I can only imagine how much she will take when she is in full bloom.

Back