Indoor SS Blue Himalaya coco grow journal

Aye, breeders strain descriptions are an abomination with no exceptions I know of.... Suppose it's a thankless task to write descriptions, so the most important marketing info is neglected and/or farmed out to whoever can be shanghaied or press ganged into doing it, preferably for free one suspects........and done as an afterthought on the back of a random envelope during a particular feisty chili con carne lunch...... It's a right
2sgn102worms.gif

Now that she is on her 7th week I am guessing she will be at least a 9-10 week plant. I was thinking about using some General Hydropnics Dry Koolbloom. The description says using this the last week or 2 will stress the plant in a good way, to have it finish early. Also claims it adds final weight and helps bring out essential oils and resin. Does anyone here use later flowering bloom nutes? Waste of time or worth a try?

Probably looking at 10+ Last couple grows i've done of SS strains have went 10 easy and could have went another week or two longer but i always get antsy lol

IMG_3761.JPG
IMG_3762.JPG
IMG_3763.JPG
IMG_3764.JPG
IMG_3765.JPG
IMG_3767.JPG
Happy Groundhog Day everyone! Not much to report today. The buds seem to be fattening up really nice. Orange hairs are popping up all over and her smell is increasing daily. Originally her smell was a funky blend of earth and skunk with a hint of chocolate but now her fruity side is noticeable. I checked out the trichs and I noticed a very few Amber spots but mostly I see cloudy heads with some glassy clear ones.

Thanks! It seems like over night the calyx have been turning orange like crazy. I will be keeping a close eye on her the next week or 2. I'm hoping for a nice yield.

Hey everyone. Nothing new to report here. Yesterday was week 9 and not much has changed since my last update. The odor has gotten way stronger and most of the calyx are orange. Under a scope I saw a few Amber trichs but most of them were cloudy with some still clear. I am planning on doing a 7 day flush next Sat which will be week 10 and chopping her at week 11.

looking great bigd ! love the nice even canopy an nice size plant dude ! :thumbsup::biggrin:

Thanks Joke. This strain has been really easy to grow. I am really excited for her to finish

Back