Indoor SS Blue Himalaya coco grow journal

IMG_3873.JPG
IMG_3874.JPG
I decided to take a pic of the final dry weight for the nugs. 1.9oz! The bag is the trim and popcorn that I am keeping in the freezer

Unfortunately the wife and I have to take a break from smoking for a few months so we haven't had a chance to try it. Now that it has dried and began to cure I plan on keeping one jar sealed until we can partake again. The other jar I will gift to some friends. Nobody knows I grew it so I hope to get some honest reviews on the quality.

grew this few years back.. it has amazing flavor and smell too... has your typical fruity diesel smell.. of course with a name like blue himalayan diesel whadya expect. good smoke though i miss it.

I was finally able to sample the goods! I used my kind pen vape. Smoke is very smooth, not harsh on the lungs at all. This was my first time smoking in a few months so 2 hits was all I needed. The build was slow and mellow. No paranoia at all. I had a few beers so I wasn't really paying attention to the flavor but overall I was pleased with how she finished up

Back