Indoor SS Blue Himalaya coco grow journal

Earlier this week I ran into some issues that were textbook calcium deficency. I was beginning to worry a bit but and did some research and added a small amount of CalMagic. Many of my symptoms could also be due to light stress. The plant grew way to close to the light. I had to install a fresh air intake above the light to keep it from overheating. Doing this I was able to raise the light 10-12". Since doing that she has already improved. The trichs are beginning to show up and she is smelly very earthy and skunky smelling. Luckily It is only when she is touched or moved though. The canopy has evened out and looks like I have 12 nice tops growing. I will update with some pics later this week.

IMG_3744.JPG
IMG_3745.JPG
IMG_3746.JPG
IMG_3747.JPG
Picture day a little early this week. The flowers are growing really nice. They seem to be growing dense and are getting frosty. Her smell is mostly earthy and skunky but I have been catching whiffs of sweet berry also.

Coming along nicely.....almost didn't recognise her:thumbsup::smoking:

Just came across this mountainous expedition........
sko037.gif

How old is the plant on the last pics?

...... Nice to see some Short Stuff strutting their stuff....... Lol.....

I've got 8 x Tha Shizniz on the move at the moment for some company....

Last edited:
She sprouted out of the coco on Dec 10. Tomorrow will Make her 7 weeks old. It is funny because I chose this strain for its small, single bud structure. I wasn't prepared for her size and speed of growth. I stopped measuring her a few weeks ago but last measurement was somewhere around 28 or 29 inches. I had to do some LST on the main stem to keep her under control.

hmm.gif
49 days.........not bad, not bad at all :thumbsup:

Dunno where you could possibly have gotten the impression that Short Stuff damsels are short.........

The description for BH says something like " rarely grows taller than 15" and will likely grow as a single bud weighing up to one ounce". I emailed SS and they said with coco/hydro the plants may grow much bigger.

I am getting ahead of myself but I am curious what my final yield will be. I have some nice sized tops and a bunch of popcorn. Unfortunately anything 6" below the top isn't getting much light in my cabinet.

Back