Indoor Powerful's closet grow

Update Day 27

things are really starting to pick up speed liking what im seeing from the Mephisto girls as far as plant structure very nice!!

Blackberry Kush

IMG_0913.JPG

IMG_0914.JPG

SourStomper

IMG_0916.JPG

IMG_0917.JPG

Orange Crack

IMG_0918.JPG

IMG_0919.JPG

Thanks for stopping by :pass:

Update Day 30

Things are moving along alot better than my first grow in my opinion, growth is starting to get expolsive notice a difference everyday and flowering more everyday, i expect a much better yeild this time and some top quality smoke..

Blackberry Kush

This one i think was starting to get Cal deficiency but caught it early and up the dosage a bit and it seems to have pulled out of it with no more signs showing.. this one was topped at the 4th node but i think the way its growing i could have got away with the 3rd.. she just seems to want to reach straight up!! there are some nice side branches that you would almost think i trained that way but its just how its growing.. strikingly similar to the DP Blueberry i did last run (was also topped at the 4th node) lets just hope the quality is the same because that smoke was awesome!!

anyhow have a look for yourself..

Sorry for sideways pic..
IMG_0926.JPG

IMG_0927.JPG

SourStomper

This girl is just super healthy looks great amazing structure.. i am doing light LST but only pulling branches outward for more light penetration..

IMG_0928.JPG

IMG_0929.JPG

you can see here just pulling side branches out a bit nothing serious but seems to be helping the growth of those branches quite a bit..
IMG_0930.JPG

Orange Crack

This one was just bushy as hell from day 1 leaned over on her side and stayed growing like that the result is a bushy little plant.. havnt trained it at all yet but am going to start pulling side brances over tomorow..

IMG_0931.JPG

IMG_0932.JPG

Thanks for popping in

:pass:

oh what the hell..
:deadhorse:

Back