Outdoor Amnesia 7 in/outdoor grow

Swaney: what kind of harvest does Lecter provide? I see you use smaller containers. Is that due to the shorter life cycle?
Maybe, I’ll just bend the main trunk over. Sound right?

@swaneybean

They are not a massive producer but it's top notch 👌 norby grows lecter all the time if you check his page .

The Amnesia 7 has really bushed up. My plan to run four plants relies on everybody playing nicely. So, I gave her a heavy defoal. Interestingly, the main stalk that almost completely broke off is fully recovered. Both sides of the plant look identical. Apparently, she didn’t suffer any stress damage.

IMG_5737.jpeg
IMG_5743.jpeg
IMG_5745.jpeg

Amnesia 7: Day 63 New
I gave her the heavy Schwazz treatment. I was a little concerned that she has kind of thin looking buds. I checked my last A7 journal and found she looks almost exactly like the previous grow. That plant really bulked up. So, nothing to worry about and always good to have those journals around for reference. I’m liking the Vapo training treatment. I need plants that are narrow, so the tent doesn’t get unruly. Schwazzing helps too. I will transition here to some Build-a-Soil bloom nutrients. Thanks for stopping by!
IMG_5849.jpeg

@Vapo

I gave her the heavy Schwazz treatment. I was a little concerned that she has kind of thin looking buds. I checked my last A7 journal and found she looks almost exactly like the previous grow. That plant really bulked up. So, nothing to worry about and always good to have those journals around for reference. I’m liking the Vapo training treatment. I need plants that are narrow, so the tent doesn’t get unruly. Schwazzing helps too. I will transition here to some Build-a-Soil bloom nutrients. Thanks for stopping by!
View attachment 1702826
@Vapo
She looks beautiful bro :d5:

Back