Indoor All Meph Pyramid Grow

Yea,those pyramids throw off more RH from what I can tell compared to pots.If you vent outside and open 3 sides of that AC tent you should be golden.
No big deal for now but mid-flower try and keep your temps upper 70's and RH 40-50% if you can. Good luck.

jep they have a potential to rise the rh. have a dehumi too if the outside environment becomes too unfriendly. Good airflow is essential.
I also thought about somehow putting a ceiling over them, but i guess if that's not well aereated it will do more harm than good.
Good luck, looks well. And remember they can't feed what isn't in there - better overshoot than be greedy with nutes.

Cheers!

So with the dehumidifier running and the plants growing so fast. I have had to go to watering the pyramids every day. With that said I have gone to feeding FF nutes at 1/4 strength per weekly schedule. Instead of twice a week, frequency has gone to four times a week. Hence going from 1/2 strength to 1/4. Now that the water is properly pH'd the nutes might go better.

Back