Indoor Perpetually Automatic’s indoor soil grow

A little update for anyone that wants to take a peek. We’ll start with the veg tent…
654F7D10-67B6-46B4-82F4-4537C7E59573.jpeg

Bottom right is Mango Smile from Mephisto on day 6. Gonna stick some Biotabs in there tomorrow I think. Here’s a closer look.
83BADADD-93B6-43AB-A939-B1BE5751B6CC.jpeg

Bottom left is Wedding Glue from Fast Buds on day 17. She’s coming along nicely, plan is to top her tomorrow.
5C309B85-3A14-4C4F-A2D6-F4055145012E.jpeg
89E7F3F4-0884-4070-8196-723BF1694BC4.jpeg

Top right is 4 Assed Monkey from Mephisto on day 28. She’s gonna be a fast one by the look of it, flowering already and shooting branches out horizontally all over. (She’s looking a bit sad in these pics as she hadn’t had water in 3 days, but she’s pulled back round now.)
C0CAAB06-9DB9-4A7C-AD44-FC89A218B098.jpeg
FACA9A87-82E2-4494-B540-A16B73560EA9.jpeg

Top left is Amnesia Freebie from Seedsman on day 33 I think, she’s slow and weird but seems to be tiring into a bit of a beast. Tied her main down a couple of days ago and adjusted today, also gave her some Orgatrex as she looked a bit pale.
19B29928-758B-4853-B8E8-81B61DDEEA48.jpeg

Here’s the flower tent…
624D11EF-F46D-473F-A436-BFF0E7DA0DEB.jpeg

Back left is White Crack from Mephisto on day 40 something… maybe 47. Getting thick and looking good.
F515B13B-8F49-4B51-B3F5-1DEA68450EF3.jpeg

Front left is Glueberry OG from Dutch Passion on around day 52. Definitely flowering now but she’s in no hurry. Loads of tops so hopefully she’ll be worth the wait.
C478D662-B54B-45CB-9678-AF07DBDEC3E0.jpeg

Front right is Fat Pete’s Cookies from SSSC also on about 52. She’s not the biggest plant unfortunately but the buds are getting chunky and she smells amazing… some kind of grapey funk that you don’t even have to touch her to get hit with.
BBA26E48-B781-4A79-B426-5565B887CB23.jpeg

Back right is the ever troubled Chemdogging from Mephisto on about day 58. Leaves are dying everywhere and I’m concerned she’s gonna get rot. She’s been a nightmare and I can’t wait til she’s out of my tent to be quite honest but we must persevere… lol.
A38DD188-0F28-4701-8882-A0BC34B48F41.jpeg

Samsquanch x Forum Stomper freebie from Mephisto is still hanging in the drying tent, she’ll be getting trimmed over the weekend at some point.
That’s about it for now, got a trip in a couple of weeks so don’t want to start anything else and give someone even more of a headache. 5 gal pots landed today though so when I do start something else I’m HOPING for nice big girls that stay healthy til harvest.

Thanks for looking everyone, happy growing.

A little update for anyone that wants to take a peek. We’ll start with the veg tent…
View attachment 1370482
Bottom right is Mango Smile from Mephisto on day 6. Gonna stick some Biotabs in there tomorrow I think. Here’s a closer look.View attachment 1370483
Bottom left is Wedding Glue from Fast Buds on day 17. She’s coming along nicely, plan is to top her tomorrow.View attachment 1370484View attachment 1370485
Top right is 4 Assed Monkey from Mephisto on day 28. She’s gonna be a fast one by the look of it, flowering already and shooting branches out horizontally all over. (She’s looking a bit sad in these pics as she hadn’t had water in 3 days, but she’s pulled back round now.)View attachment 1370486View attachment 1370487
Top left is Amnesia Freebie from Seedsman on day 33 I think, she’s slow and weird but seems to be tiring into a bit of a beast. Tied her main down a couple of days ago and adjusted today, also gave her some Orgatrex as she looked a bit pale.
View attachment 1370496

Here’s the flower tent…View attachment 1370497
Back left is White Crack from Mephisto on day 40 something… maybe 47. Getting thick and looking good.View attachment 1370500
Front left is Glueberry OG from Dutch Passion on around day 52. Definitely flowering now but she’s in no hurry. Loads of tops so hopefully she’ll be worth the wait.View attachment 1370501
Front right is Fat Pete’s Cookies from SSSC also on about 52. She’s not the biggest plant unfortunately but the buds are getting chunky and she smells amazing… some kind of grapey funk that you don’t even have to touch her to get hit with.
View attachment 1370503
Back right is the ever troubled Chemdogging from Mephisto on about day 58. Leaves are dying everywhere and I’m concerned she’s gonna get rot. She’s been a nightmare and I can’t wait til she’s out of my tent to be quite honest but we must persevere… lol.View attachment 1370504

Samsquanch x Forum Stomper freebie from Mephisto is still hanging in the drying tent, she’ll be getting trimmed over the weekend at some point.
That’s about it for now, got a trip in a couple of weeks so don’t want to start anything else and give someone even more of a headache. 5 gal pots landed today though so when I do start something else I’m HOPING for nice big girls that stay healthy til harvest.

Beautiful strains, beautiful plants, neat tents absolute 10/10 grow...... Love seeing your pics @Perpetually Automatic keep up the good work

Thanks you very much @CrookDog for the kind words and also the rep, really appreciate it! :biggrin:

View attachment 1370482
Bottom right is Mango Smile from Mephisto on day 6. Gonna stick some Biotabs in there tomorrow I think. Here’s a closer look.View attachment 1370483
Bottom left is Wedding Glue from Fast Buds on day 17. She’s coming along nicely, plan is to top her tomorrow.View attachment 1370484View attachment 1370485
Top right is 4 Assed Monkey from Mephisto on day 28. She’s gonna be a fast one by the look of it, flowering already and shooting branches out horizontally all over. (She’s looking a bit sad in these pics as she hadn’t had water in 3 days, but she’s pulled back round now.)View attachment 1370486View attachment 1370487
View attachment 1370496

Here’s the flower tent…View attachment 1370497
Back left is White Crack from Mephisto on day 40 something… maybe 47. Getting thick and looking good.View attachment 1370500
Front left is Glueberry OG from Dutch Passion on around day 52. Definitely flowering now but she’s in no hurry. Loads of tops so hopefully she’ll be worth the wait.View attachment 1370501
View attachment 1370503
Back right is the ever troubled Chemdogging from Mephisto on about day 58. Leaves are dying everywhere and I’m concerned she’s gonna get rot. She’s been a nightmare and I can’t wait til she’s out of my tent to be quite honest but we must persevere… lol.View attachment 1370504

Churnin them out m8.. I know how much works involved in perpetual growing.. your doin a great job :d5: :vibes: do u have a 'waterer' while your away??

Churnin them out m8.. I know how much works involved in perpetual growing.. your doin a great job :d5: :vibes: do u have a 'waterer' while your away??
Cheers mate very kind of you to say. :pighug: You’re also smashing it!

Not a waterer as such but there is a dog sitter who I’m hoping will take on the task… very nervous about it though.

Last edited:
Great plants man, love it. What do you like more the air pots or fabric pots?
Thank you very much, really appreciate it!

I think the soil in the airpots is drying out to quickly and causing me some watering issues with those girls, so for that reason alone I’m going to be going with fabric from now on.

What’s your thoughts on fabric Vs airpot?

I think fabrics are the cheaper option and still gets the job done. i have never used airpots though so i can't say personally but i have used 3 and 5 gallon fabrics and they are good for me, just remember to water slowly or it dumps out the sides lol but I'm sure the airpots do the same thing :smoking:

Back