Indoor Perpetually Automatic’s indoor soil grow

No problem and thanks!

About those tent spreaders, i still can't find them in usa side of amazon only some costly gorilla ones that don't look like what i like in yours. i wonder if i can diy some spreaders.
I'll keep searching the net for them as i love your tent setup and want to get more space in my 4x4.

No problem and thanks!

About those tent spreaders, i still can't find them in usa side of amazon only some costly gorilla ones that don't look like what i like in yours. i wonder if i can diy some spreaders.
I'll keep searching the net for them as i love your tent setup and want to get more space in my 4x4.
Yeah looks like it might be a UK based company.
Thanks I appreciate that and I’m glad I’ve helped you find a potential improvement for your grow. I was really happy when I got them, can’t remember who exactly but I saw someone on the mephheads forum using them and they were kind enough to point me in the right direction.
I think you could definitely DIY them, probably with as little as a couple of bits of wood and some gaffer tape at a push, just make sure not to make them too tight on the corners to avoid splits and stitching opening up and stuff but other than that should be pretty straight forward.

Here are the dry weights of a few plants I’ve harvested recently.
6A634702-DDA4-4590-B952-2FEF03C44F86.jpeg

3 Bears OG x Mango Smile freebie from mephisto. 3 gal fabric pot and my usual soil/ nutes. Chopped on day 80 and yielded 100g give or take a few bongs.
A5620AB2-ED7B-4865-ACF7-3489D8DC09A2.jpeg

Northern Cheese Haze #2 also 3 gal pot and usual soil/nutes. This one had a lot of seeds her sadly, still decent smoke but I think she could of been so much more. Chopped on day 66 for 90g of ugly buds.
AC7D86A3-70EF-4DF5-A42F-DB9CAECED67A.jpeg

Samsquanch OG x Forum Stomper freebie #2 from Mephisto. This one also had a couple of seeds but only a fraction of what the NCH did. Chopped on day 70 and yielded just over 80g of very nice smoke.
5C741923-7C87-4A56-B1F8-D14698D49845.jpeg

Sammy x FS freebie #1 in the dark and getting chopped tomorrow and NCH #1 is hanging above her (tips of buds just visible in pic) she’ll be getting trimmed in the morning also. I’ll get some better pictures of weights on scales and stuff for the next ones.

Thanks very much for the rep @St. Tom and thanks for looking!

Thanks for the rep and also the optimistic outlook on my seed mishap @Zeromitch :thumbsup:

Wow! Thanks for the rep and the badge @420Forever really appreciate it!

Here are the dry weights of a few plants I’ve harvested recently.View attachment 1368297
3 Bears OG x Mango Smile freebie from mephisto. 3 gal fabric pot and my usual soil/ nutes. Chopped on day 80 and yielded 100g give or take a few bongs.View attachment 1368298
Northern Cheese Haze #2 also 3 gal pot and usual soil/nutes. This one had a lot of seeds her sadly, still decent smoke but I think she could of been so much more. Chopped on day 66 for 90g of ugly buds.View attachment 1368302
Samsquanch OG x Forum Stomper freebie #2 from Mephisto. This one also had a couple of seeds but only a fraction of what the NCH did. Chopped on day 70 and yielded just over 80g of very nice smoke.View attachment 1368304
Sammy x FS freebie #1 in the dark and getting chopped tomorrow and NCH #1 is hanging above her (tips of buds just visible in pic) she’ll be getting trimmed in the morning also. I’ll get some better pictures of weights on scales and stuff for the next ones.

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) ppp

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) ppp
I will do that immediately… did it work?:yay:

I read up a few posts back about tent spreaders. If your talking the plastic pvc ones I believe secret jardin makes some. Might be worth a look. I googled it quick looks like they have some parts but you'd need to just get some 1/4" pvc pipe.

Edit: found this could make something work.

Back