Indoor Perpetually Automatic’s indoor soil grow

a week or 2 more and shes ready, looks really good. good job!

a week or 2 more and shes ready, looks really good. good job!
Thank you!
Got 3 or 4 that all look like they’re gonna be ready around the same time, very much look forward to all the smoke… not so much all the trimming :nono:

Looking good and innthe home stretch. I just finished a Mophisto strawberry nugget/ skywalker and she didnt amber up all that much. The fan leaves told most of the story on that one.

Looking good and innthe home stretch. I just finished a Mophisto strawberry nugget/ skywalker and she didnt amber up all that much. The fan leaves told most of the story on that one.
Thanks for looking! My most recent harvest was a Wookiee special and that was probably only about 5% amber also, turned out really nice though definitely a full body stone.
I’ve got some beautiful colours coming out now in my northern cheese hazes particularly, still no amber but like you said overall I’d say they’re pretty close.

Heres what’s been going on today.
21D7B41F-107C-4CFA-85A3-18A034A8D5C0.jpeg

3 Bears OG x Mango Smile has been chopped on day 80 with a fair amount of amber showing all over. She’s got structure similar to mango smile but smells much more like 3BOG… sort of opposite to the outcome I was hoping for but never mind, sure she’ll be nice enough.
7819B55A-5928-41E4-93E0-54C48333AA4B.jpeg

Glueberry OG is on about day 35 and has been moved to the big tent. This is her just after a trim and a spot of LST, wouldn’t normally defoliate this heavily at this stage but she was extremely bushy and I could see first signs of white pre-flowers so went for it, hopefully she’ll take it well and still stretch a bit.
3323C979-8718-40E2-8794-67780E2715FB.jpeg

Full shot of the flowering tent. Think the 2 Northern Cheese Haze and 2 Samsquanch x Forum Stomper at the back are all gonna be done at about the same time, they’re around day 65 now and fading beautifully, probably got a week or so to go.
Top left is Chemdogging on about day 40, not sure what’s up with her as she either looks fine like she does in this pic or very droopy. If I find her sad again tomorrow will try daily watering to see if that helps.
0922CCEE-AC30-47BC-A903-9D404ADFB66F.jpeg
F96FE2FD-DFE5-41EF-9ACA-DF7B78CDD9DF.jpeg
Samsquanch x Forum Stomper #1 (Squanch Cookies 1) couple from when she was out for a water earlier. Really happy with how well she’s looking at this stage, she’s had nothing but plain water apart from the biotabs and Bactrex she got at about a week old! Maybe could of given her some PK boost but just wanted to see if she could make it on her own out of curiosity.
E3B63A26-A31E-44AF-9BBA-27E0A59CF623.jpeg

Here’s the veg tent today.
Top left is Fat Pete’s Cookies on about day 33, she’s finally starting to gather some pace but I can’t see how she’s going to amount to much now unless she’s gonna veg til Christmas, we’ll see though hopefully she’ll explode during the stretch. Didn’t top her for obvious reasons.
Top right is White Crack on day 26, she didn’t get topped either as lower nodes weren’t doing much but looking at her now think I made the wrong decision, she appears to me more sour crack leaning so just hope she stays reasonably compact, if not may be some super cropping needed later.
Bottom right is Pink Kush CBD #2 on about day 16.
Centre is Amnesia Freebie about day 14.
Bottom left is 4 Assed Monkey on day 7, just been transplanted today into reused soil (3rd cycle) today with startrex, mycotrex, Bactrex and biotabs.
Happy Growing Everyone!

you look very busy lol nice job so far

you look very busy lol nice job so far
Thanks! It’s true, I feel like I’ve looked at nothing but plants for the last several hours :dizzy:

Thanks! It’s true, I feel like I’ve looked at nothing but plants for the last several hours :dizzy:
I love it tho and hope you enjoy it as much as me, this is my new life hobby, although it gets boring during the 1st 2 weeks and last 2 weeks of a grow lol but thats why we keep planting them like your name says and its always fun

I love it tho and hope you enjoy it as much as me, this is my new life hobby, although it gets boring during the 1st 2 weeks and last 2 weeks of a grow lol but thats why we keep planting them like your name says and its always fun
Yeah me too, definitely something I can see myself doing for a long time to come. I know what you mean about the last couple of weeks, they can be agonising depending on the situation you’re in. I don’t mind the first couple though, quite enjoy the simplicity of it all early on. 100% always fun, already itching to pop more lol.

Back