Indoor Perpetually Automatic’s indoor soil grow

I read up a few posts back about tent spreaders. If your talking the plastic pvc ones I believe secret jardin makes some. Might be worth a look. I googled it quick looks like they have some parts but you'd need to just get some 1/4" pvc pipe.

Edit: found this could make something work.
@Zeromitch i think this is for you.

@Zeromitch i think this is for you.
just got off work and seen it :thumbsup:

I might just get some spreaders soon haha

here is another option

They have other 3d printed stuff but i can't pay with paypal soi have stalled on it

just got off work and seen it :thumbsup:

I might just get some spreaders soon haha

here is another option

They have other 3d printed stuff but i can't pay with paypal soi have stalled on it
I don't see why you couldn't fashion something out of PVC, 4 t connectors, a 4 way, and 4 elbow connectors? And that would be only if you wanted to cross the middle, you could skip the interior and just do the pvc and 4 elbows otherwise. If you did a small enough diam you should be able to put it around the outside of the framing, between it and the tent with no issue.

I don't see why you couldn't fashion something out of PVC, 4 t connectors, a 4 way, and 4 elbow connectors? And that would be only if you wanted to cross the middle, you could skip the interior and just do the pvc and 4 elbows otherwise. If you did a small enough diam you should be able to put it around the outside of the framing, between it and the tent with no issue.
Awesome idea! i was way to stoned thinking of shovels and rakes :face:

PVC would work great

Awesome idea! i was way to stoned thinking of shovels and rakes :face:

PVC would work great
I've made something similar when I needed a niddynoddy for stretching/washing/skeining/measuring my handspuns. In my brain I was thinking for my 2x2, a single crosspoint would probably be enough stability for my tent. You may need to do additional crosses since your tent is substantially larger. But it should just be a matter of measuring and cutting to fit. If you're looking to push it out further you could use 4 ways instead of Ts to give it an extra little bit of push out. I would think if you could get it up there snug enough you may be able to get it to work that way, otherwise you may need to make legs, or legs and a base for stability.

I've made something similar when I needed a niddynoddy for stretching/washing/skeining/measuring my handspuns. In my brain I was thinking for my 2x2, a single crosspoint would probably be enough stability for my tent. You may need to do additional crosses since your tent is substantially larger. But it should just be a matter of measuring and cutting to fit. If you're looking to push it out further you could use 4 ways instead of Ts to give it an extra little bit of push out. I would think if you could get it up there snug enough you may be able to get it to work that way, otherwise you may need to make legs, or legs and a base for stability.
Screenshot_20210919-162144_Samsung Notes.jpg
Screenshot_20210919-162515_Samsung Notes.jpg

I was kind of thinking of doing something similar for my tent. I think 1/2" or 3/4" would work as far as fitting between the frame and the tent. Not sure how well it would work doing it with legs in between, but you could always do it slightly less deep than the frame and a bit wider, if that makes sense? If I were to do it, it would probably be above the lights since mine are only like a third of the way up in the tent presently. I think I would be able to have the cross just sit on the tops of the lights and it should work just fine. For now I've just got random stuff stuck between the pots and the sides of the tent to push it out some but idk that that would work vs plushies... have you thought about getting her one of these? We have them for the kids and they work great :rofl:

MiniOwls Toy Net Hammock... Amazon product

Last edited:
View attachment 1368704View attachment 1368705

I was kind of thinking of doing something similar for my tent. I think 1/2" or 3/4" would work as far as fitting between the frame and the tent. Not sure how well it would work doing it with legs in between, but you could always do it slightly less deep than the frame and a bit wider, if that makes sense? If I were to do it, it would probably be above the lights since mine are only like a third of the way up in the tent presently. I think I would be able to have the cross just sit on the tops of the lights and it should work just fine. For now I've just got random stuff stuck between the pots and the sides of the tent to push it out some but idk that that would work vs plushies... have you thought about getting her one of these? We have them for the kids and they work great :rofl:

MiniOwls Toy Net Hammock... Amazon product

ooh, not only is she a soccer mom, she drawz too! :jump: :coffee::pighug: ppp

ooh, not only is she a soccer mom, she drawz too! :jump: :coffee::pighug: ppp
No soccer in this house lmfao. And drawing on my phone is *not* an easy task :rofl: usually I'm more of a "drawing to scale using grid paper" kind of gal

Attachments

• 20210919_164402.jpg
    20210919_164402.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • 20210919_164408_capture.jpg
    20210919_164408_capture.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
Back