Indoor Perpetually Automatic’s indoor soil grow

Thanks very much for the rep @Frank_Spencer glad you liked the bud pics, I’ll get some more up when I’m finished trimming after the weekend.

I’ve never used airports before that’s why I was curious about them. How quick is the soil drying out? I’m currently doing myfirst run with fabric pots. Always used plastic pots before this. So far so good with the 5 gal fabric.
After 2 days the soil is dry to the point where I have to water painfully slowly to avoid what Mitch is talking about happening. If I do get a bit carried water comes shooting out of the little holes in the sides and goes everywhere. I’ve found fabric pots to be a lot more forgiving in that area as it just sort of soaks back in.

Might be worth noting that my RH has been a bit low recently so that could be playing a part in how fast they’re drying out. But think my mind is made up for now anyway.

I think fabrics are the cheaper option and still gets the job done. i have never used airpots though so i can't say personally but i have used 3 and 5 gallon fabrics and they are good for me, just remember to water slowly or it dumps out the sides lol but I'm sure the airpots do the same thing :smoking:

Yeah from what I’ve seen airpots seem to do it even more… could be something I’m doing wrong though as others people seem to get great results…

i use a pressurized spray bottle so I never havehad that problem.

How much are you watering? That sounds like it would take a long time to get any volume of water in there.

1/4gal for my two bigger plants every 2-3 days right now

They look nice and healthy but that doesn’t seem like much water to me, have you watered til run off just to see how much you can actually get in there?
You’d be surprised how much they drink especially in a bigger pot, I tried a 6 gal pot about a year ago and she was going through 1.5 gal every 2-3 days!

32104377-41BB-4B5C-8393-4D5AC894B5F4.jpeg

Here’s the Wedding Glue 2 days after topping, she took it like a champ… didn’t slow down at all. Topped on day 18 at the 4th node (she was forming the 6th). Looking forward to some vigorous growth now hopefully.

0BE3D83D-1B11-4884-8F1C-FFE7259B856A.jpeg

Here’s a little nug pic of the other Northern Cheese Haze I did. She’s been jarred for about a week, got chopped on day 72 and yielded 100g of dense, frosty goodness.
05F75088-5C74-472E-AFA8-C3FFF1102AED.jpeg

And here’s 1 of the other Samsquanch x Forum Stomper freebie I just trimmed today. She got chopped on day 81 and also gave me 100g, though sadly she’s got a few seeds in her. Smoke is strong and pretty smooth considering she hasn’t been cured so overall not a complete failure I suppose. Hopefully the next ones will come out a bit less seedy.
Thanks for looking, happy growing everyone.

Finally got some Remo Velokelp today but can’t seem to find any directions for how much to dilute to make a foliar spray. Also not sure on exactly when I’m gonna be using it, I’m thinking just before lights out to avoid any burning?
If anyone has used this and has any input I’d be very grateful… @St. Tom I’m looking at you:toke: ha, thanks in advance.

Finally got some Remo Velokelp today but can’t seem to find any directions for how much to dilute to make a foliar spray. Also not sure on exactly when I’m gonna be using it, I’m thinking just before lights out to avoid any burning?
If anyone has used this and has any input I’d be very grateful… @St. Tom I’m looking at you:toke: ha, thanks in advance.
i always go with 3ml per litre and I spray whenever I fancy it with no ill effects sometimes when there young i spray them twice a day plants absolutely love kelp also after making it up I use the same bottle for a week with no issues also if I do any heavy training I use it as a band-aid

i always go with 3ml per litre and I spray whenever I fancy it with no ill effects sometimes when there young i spray them twice a day plants absolutely love kelp also after making it up I use the same bottle for a week with no issues also if I do any heavy training I use it as a band-aid
Amazing! Can’t ask for any better than that, I’ll start spraying the little ones at will from tomorrow.
Thanks for the rep as well!

Back