Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

IMG_20181108_075516.jpg

IMG_20181108_080243.jpg

More trim from last night...Frosty trim and scissor hash in Empire rolling papers..Makes for good samplers..Gives everybody a "taste" of what's to come..Damn this bud is good, it's just the leaf bro.

received_763694197311344.jpeg

Still going..I have a 1 gallon Mason jar full to the brim so far of carefully trimmed Forgotten Cookies and some more to go..All the trim,scissor hash and smaller buds I felt weren't worthy of the jar went to the grinder..Plenty of rolling material there..I cleaned the grinder in between with rubbing alcohol and Q tips because it wouldn't budge..I'm talking place a towel on it for better grip and put your all into it type of not budging..Sticky Sticky weed for sure..The picture of the grinder below is after it was cleaned and just about 10-15 mins of grinding trim and popcorn nugs..The other pic is of the grinded product,not a bad size container just to smoke on while the premium product in the jars processes.I'm sure I'll have a little more to add to it as well by the time I'm finished...The contents in that container are nasty ( in a good way ).

IMG_20181109_094347.jpg
IMG_20181109_094416.jpg
IMG_20181109_094515.jpg

Oh and I hear mention of a Magical Butter machine and some molds for Christmas so I'm pretty siked about that.I can't count on both hands how many times I've been asked for edibles.

Once the eggs are cooked thoroughly,layer the top with cheese..( I use Land O' Lakes white American cheese )sprinkled with some black pepper then reduce the heat so the egg doesn't burn,put the lid on so the steam assists in the melt and boom son..Cut with a spatula,add to your bread of choice with a nice glass of orange juice on the side..Oh yeah.

View attachment 970182
View attachment 970183
YUM :headbang:

Back