Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Pop the jar and it fills out the room immediately then lingers for a good amount of time..STANKS..I let someone take a whiff of the jar when I unscrewed the lid and they walked away saying the smell was stuck in their nose minutes later lol the aroma is a mix of like a Sour Stomper/Grape Walker Kush type Grape with a sharp minty cookie..To sum it up like a bag of Grapey Sunset Sherbet with some skunky stank on it.

IMG_20181111_105313.jpg

Last edited:
A little more blur in this photo than I'd like..Sometimes the camera wants to give me a hard time focusing but you get the idea..Nice and frosty..I was going to retake the pic but then said nah whatever haha..

IMG_20181113_141226.jpg

Would be nice to have a MB2. You should run some of those other genetics besides Mephisto... :)

I should be making some gummies soon with leftover buds I have in the cabinet..Afwreck,Chocolope,your Flash Seeds auto and maybe I'll top it off with some Double Grape & Forgotten Cookie sugar leaves..Should make a strong concoction..I'll be making a tincture with the MB2 then processing that into an oil to be infused with the gelatine..I have some weed leaf & gummy bear molds on the way and my sister bought unicorns rainbows and mermaids lol should be fun.

I have grown some Super skunk auto from Dr.Krippling which was REALLY good but other than that Mephisto holds my attention..Not saying I won't try other companies,just right now Mephisto is making it hard for me to look elsewhere..I do have x10 auto blueberry from Zamnesia and x10 auto bubble from Female seeds I won in a contest I have yet to run as well.

I mean to make these things you don't need a MB machine,it just makes things a little easier..I have the decarboxylation box on the way..The Ardent Nova is nice but it's like $210 where the MB box is $40 so yeah I'll use that for now..

Have some brownies in the oven at the moment..Made some canna cooking oil earlier..It's recommended to store the oil in a dark glass container but this is what I have at the moment..Kind of a last minute/spur of the moment thing so I'll have to get some proper storage bottles and all that soon..I only made 2 cups tonight so below is what is left...the brownie mix called for 1/2 a cup of oil..

IMG_20181114_004448.jpg

Back