Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

tenor.gif

Well the brownies were a success kind of...Joe loves them and the rest of my family is mad at me because of how strong they are..My sister has been knocked out for most of the day and woke up saying she's dizzy..I'll never hear the end of it.

Anybody up for a "special" jumbo funfetti cupcake? I made 10 of them..Just getting that look :nono: while I'm frosting them LOL My sis surfaced and I asked her if she wanted one and she was like " Dude I can't even think about those right now,I was in another zone".

IMG_20181115_000354.jpg

That's pretty funny. Bunch of light weights lol I made about 5 lbs of butter last year because I had a ton of trim from the Deadhead OG and the trim was potent. I'm jealous you got all the goodies to make stuff with. I'm switching over to the coconut oil this year so I can make vegan gluten free treats.

That's pretty funny. Bunch of light weights lol I made about 5 lbs of butter last year because I had a ton of trim from the Deadhead OG and the trim was potent. I'm jealous you got all the goodies to make stuff with. I'm switching over to the coconut oil this year so I can make vegan gluten free treats.

Nice man,yeah I wouldn't eat one of these big ass cupcakes lol strong strong..The Forgotten Cookies & Double Grape combo was enough..Then all the other add ons garnished with a blanket of kief in the decarb box..uh yeah I'll take a raincheck :haha: When I was younger I would of said hit me with your best shot but my tolerance is too low now..I'll spark some cookies once in a while but other than that I'm satisfied with growing it and asking, "How was it"? Joe can stand along side the best of them and even he said he woke up the next morning like holy shit.

Alright I just have to grab some grape gelatine & unflavored gelatin as well as some organic raw honey and some Everclear grain alcohol...I have a ton of shit on the way like a silicone whisk, magical butter brand silicone spatulas,grape flavor extract,funnels,amber tincture bottles with glass droppers and all that..So yeah,plenty of gummies to be made..I'll be making the tincture at full strength for maximum potency and maybe a little over the max flower required :thumbsup: Double Grape sugar leaves, Forgotten cookie buds,kief and possibly some moonrocks thrown in to decarb as well as a some potent heavier leaning sativas here and there..You know an eye of newt,2 bullfrogs,a toenail of a cheetah type recipe.

I should be reamending my soil to compost soon.I wanted to get a jump on it a little sooner but with the holidays approaching and putting out some $ for the edible ingredients and stuff I can only squeeze so much..It'll come together soon enough, I've just been all over the place lately sometimes you stop and go which way is up?Things can get very fast paced and overwhelming once in a while.

Back