Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Thanks guys, LOL yeah man definitely some bacon in there the microbes love it around 5 am with a cup of coffee..It really gets their day started right so they can break down those amendments and eat each other later.

Thanks guys, LOL yeah man definitely some bacon in there the microbes love it around 5 am with a cup of coffee..It really gets their day started right so they can break down those amendments and eat each other later.
Hahha I’m literally laughing out loud...good stuff Goblin!!!

That's Funny!! but looks tasty! Here some last yrs Xmas Prime Goodness.... and the tools of my previous trade long ago...
IMG_4558[1].JPG

So I've been sitting here trimming about 3/4 of the day off and on taking breaks in between..Back and neck are screaming you know the deal..Anyway, as far as these Chikamasa go, I'd honestly have to say not really an oh shit I've found the holy grail of trimmers..I mean,they move smooth and all but they do get gummed up just like any other to the point you hear a snap when you go to open them from the resin..They cut nice until the blades get tacky and go from cutting to just sticking to the sugar leaves and wanting to rip them out..So yeah, they work for what they are but my Fiskars work just as good and the added spring in the Fiskars is like a +1 on the scoreboard.Regardless, whichever pair you use, alcohol prep pads come in handy to keep the blades smooth cutting and clean after removing the scissor hash.

Back