Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

The third plant is jarred and I have been burping it on and off..I like to do this even when it still needs a little more dry time as it creates for a slower drying time obviously..Every once in a while I will take the buds out of the jar,gently place them one by one on the RAW tray and let them sit for about an hour in a dark,cool wardrobe cabinet I have..From there back in the jar rearranged..In between burping,I occasionally take the buds out of the jar and replace them one by one to move them around.Either today or tomorrow I'll have some Kimbo Kush so I'll throw a budshot up of that as well.

Thanks

IMG_20181105_072101.jpg

After I wash & dry the fabric pots, I like to use a soft bristle brush followed by a lint roller for the leftover roots that weaved themselves into the material.After this,you can wash them again.

received_2132230677093227.jpeg

I was talking with @Joe Buden about what to grow next..Even though I have a few Grape Walker Kush I could run again,I was telling him I'd like to score more when they release..We were talking about the Alien vs Triangle special pheno I have and whether I should run that again or the Forum Stomper,Cosmic Queen,Creme Bubbly,Livers n' Cheese,Blue Toof special pheno so on and so on you get the point..Anyway he goes the AvT special pheno is way stronger than the GWK..I was like really? From what I read on the forum everyone was riding GWK's nuts..He was like nah man the AvT special stomps the GWK..GWK is still great weed no doubt,from the flavor profile,to the trichome coverage and the high is really nice..That AvT special pheno though, just takes it a step further in the high department.

After I wash & dry the fabric pots, I like to use a soft bristle brush followed by a lint roller for the leftover roots that weaved themselves into the material.After this,you can wash them again.

View attachment 969620
How do you wash them and what type of soap or detergent do you use? I've been wondering what to do.

How do you wash them and what type of soap or detergent do you use? I've been wondering what to do.

I fill the kitchen sink with warm water and add in some Dawn dish soap.. I just work all the remaining soil and roots that I can get off with my hands on the outside of the bags then turning them inside out and getting that side..I then fill the sink with plain warm water and work the bags around again then let them sit just like a quick rinse and soak..I squeeze them out then take them to the washing machine and use a no dye,no fragrance detergent..Something like the All brand that has nothing in it,just clear.I run the bags on quick wash then when the alarm sounds on the machine I hit rinse & spin with the spin speed on high..When they come out they are practically dry but I let them air dry for a while just so any weaved pieces of root can dry and get brittle..After that you can just smack the bags with your hand outside and I also use a brush to work what I can get free followed by a lint roller and shop vac...I mean when all is said and done if there is a piece stuck here and there it really is no big deal..It's just me nit picking..

I'd recommend checking out the bags from honor the plant's website..I'm seriously considering switching to those..From what I've read,they have the sturdiness of a vinyl pot and the breathability/air pruning capabilities of a fabric pot..No water running from the sides of the bag either :thumbsup:

IMG_20181106_100841.jpg

Back