Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

received_2254962114735964.jpeg

Cookies got me chilling on the floor riding the music...Just chilling, but it is strong flower no doubt..Like woah guy might want to take it easy on that, " Shhh I know what I'm doing I'm not a lightweight" 10 mins later :yoinks: strong.A nice blend of that warm,letting loose, mellow onset quickly intensifying to a super strong spacey head high and I'm sure soon to start moving down to the limbs..I've witnessed munchies after Forgotten Cookies to be very high on the scale..Running through a dozen Spooky Donuts from DD like an appetizer...LOL..mind you,this was just sugar leaf trim,scissor hash and a couple scraggly frosters from the bottom of the plant..Good weed kid,all day...The initial onset of the high feels like it is going to be ceilingless the way it intensifies.

IMG_20181101_231707.jpg

Last edited:
Even with the naked eye if you sway left to right and catch the bud on the right angle while looking very close,the amber trichs catch the light just right and are visible on the larger FC's that are still growing..They are now on what day 77? I lost count but they will be coming down soon..

Back