Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Just finished filtering the water and waiting on it to heat up now..This next watering per gallon of water I think will be:

Rice wash ( 1 1/2 cups of Basmati rice steeped in 1 gallon of water )
1.5 teaspoons of Cal/mag
2 capfuls of Big Bloom
5-6 drops of Castile soap
1 teaspoon of liquid kelp
1 teaspoon of a blend of mycorrhizae

Last edited:
I also added a little under 1 tablespoon of Teravita SP-90 soluble powder humic acid to about 4.5 gallons of the water I have warming up that will be used for this watering.

A visit to the drying room
received_646275282434743.jpeg
received_523850438025900.jpeg

I was gently touching the leaves that have wrapped around the buds while drying...super gooey to the point your fingers stick together and when you go to pull them apart slowly the skin stretches like when Flick got his tongue stuck to the flagpole in A Christmas Story..and the smell? Let's just say...

vyXZmsk.gif

Timed that one perfect..Just came, in time to roll up some Forgotten Cookie testers.

View attachment 967742

Do you like them papers? I just have a huge box of Raw cones but since I have gotten a couple different cannagar kits I'll need to figure what to wrap in. Might try to save some leaves.

Do you like them papers? I just have a huge box of Raw cones but since I have gotten a couple different cannagar kits I'll need to figure what to wrap in. Might try to save some leaves.

Yeah man these papers are pretty nice..They burn slow and even..I got 4 packs of 10 king size + tips for $9 no shipping...Check out king palm with the corn husk filters..100% hand-rolled palm leaf.

Back