Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

The moon needs more beer and some titties.

tenor.gif

Going to let the last 2 go probably 80-82 days..we are now on 77..They are getting their final watering..1 ML of Mammoth P to 1 gallon of distilled water that is it..I mean, I could chop these now and they would be primo but I have other shit to do so letting them go a few more days will give me some time and it won't hurt them.

IMG_20181102_204852.jpg

The last FC on the right...Sorry about the shitty photos at the moment guys,kind of just wanted to post them up quick so I can finish a few things I have going on.

IMG_20181102_225054.jpg

I think it was on the Mammoth Microbes website that I read they are working on a Mammoth K..That should be nice product that will compliment the regimen well...Mammoth P & K combo.

I had a little spare time so the last 2 FC will be getting the chop today..All large fan leaves removed,I have them just chillin in a sunny window until they get the axe.

Day 79

IMG_20181104_074700.jpg

All said and done..Gave them a few hours of a dark period in the tent then hung them up..When you grab the stalk at the base and feel all that wet weight down below while hanging them...oof.

Back