Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

I have a few super roots air-pots from air-pot usa..I used them once and then tried out the fabric bags..You have to keep testing to find out what works for you..I think those honor bags just might be the icing on the cake..The handles are nice to have no doubt, the only thing which isn't a big deal is when you pick them up by the handles sometimes it kind of pushes the soil away from the sides creating a gap all the way around..Once I place the bags I just use my fingers to push the soil back up against the sides though,all good.

This Diesel got me cooking breakfast at 4:30 in the afternoon bro ...Throwing together some egg sandwiches I make..I'll post a pic of it when they are done..

Fresh croissants

IMG_20181106_162517.jpg

Sausage

IMG_20181106_162416.jpg

Maple bacon I broke up ( I usually use apple wood )

IMG_20181106_162340.jpg

Potatoes ( pic is of them cooking )

IMG_20181106_162312.jpg

OK,

First of all, no fair on putting pictures of bacon on here, plus sausage and breakfast sandwich goodness to a bunch of stoners...

:chef:

So my wife just says, why are you cooking bacon this late,...I appropriately respond..."ask Double G!", to which she replies, "who?!":haha:

Blend everything together and pour the scrambled eggs on top..I add a quick splash of milk to the eggs when scrambling as it seems to make the eggs fluffier..oh and a few shakes of black pepper

IMG_20181106_171046.jpg

Now let it cook with the occasional Stir and flip

IMG_20181106_171727.jpg

Once the eggs are cooked thoroughly,layer the top with cheese..( I use Land O' Lakes white American cheese )sprinkled with some black pepper then reduce the heat so the egg doesn't burn,put the lid on so the steam assists in the melt and boom son..Cut with a spatula,add to your bread of choice with a nice glass of orange juice on the side..Oh yeah.

IMG_20181106_172646.jpg

IMG_20181106_173704.jpg

I thought this was the beginning of some crazy supersoil!!! Wait a sec is that bacon!!! I need some bacon in my grow!!! And then I read it...:dang:needless to say I feel stupid...but now I’m hungry for some reason...
upload_2018-11-6_14-51-25.jpeg

Fantastic work as always Goblin!!!:headbang::cheers:

Back