Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

@forbiddenx711

I brew as much as I'm going to use with the teas that I make..if there is excess,I just water house plants with it and if anymore after that right out on the lawn..The teas need oxygen to keep aerobic, so if you brewed then saved it for any length of time,it would go bad.My honest opinion if not immediately ( I would recommend using immediately),within a few hours max the tea should be used,no storing.

Favorite part of the dry when those frosty leaves start to wrap around those solid nugs like strawberries and you can catch a glimpse of the encrusted sparkle shining through.

received_2231501940257796.jpeg

Damn Goblin every time I come on your thread it’s pics of DANK DA DA DANK DANK DANK!!! It’s like your living in Dankersviile on the west coast maybe Dankerstowne on the east coast or you over in the U.K. In Dankershire...:crying: Either way keep doing your thang it’s working perfectly...:cheers:

Damn Goblin every time I come on your thread it’s pics of DANK DA DA DANK DANK DANK!!! It’s like your living in Dankersviile on the west coast maybe Dankerstowne on the east coast or you over in the U.K. In Dankershire...:crying: Either way keep doing your thang it’s working perfectly...:cheers:

Thanks bro, East Coast here..:bump:

Back