Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Exactly 1 week of growth

IMG_20180910_141641.jpg

IMG_20180917_041740.jpg

How much did you raise the light in relation to the vertical growth? ...if you don't mind me picking that brain of yours Double G? They are looking lovely. I am switching in spring to o'natural for sure. That growth is crazy bro!
Thx:d5:

Thanks bro, yeah I started them off at 35" from the tops..I then backed off to around 37-38inches just to let them reach a little..As they have grown I have been maintaining that 35" gap from the tops of the plants to the cob chip..I'll gradually drop them down over the course of the week but they grow so fast vertically by the day you have to be careful so I just watch the serrated edges of the leaves and if they look like they are lifting up I raise the light a few inches and come back later to make sure stress hasn't progressed.I just work with the plants as they grow and keep them what I think is comfortable.Once stretch subsides,I'll lower the lights a bit more and read the leaves.In flower I lean towards the lower to mid 20's inches wise depending on the plant's response.

Thanks bro, yeah I started them off at 35" from the tops..I then backed off to around 37-38inches just to let them reach a little..As they have grown I have been maintaining that 35" gap from the tops of the plants to the cob chip..I'll gradually drop them down over the course of the week but they grow so fast vertically by the day you have to be careful so I just watch the serrated edges of the leaves and if they look like they are lifting up I raise the light a few inches and come back later to make sure stress hasn't progressed.I just work with the plants as they grow and keep them what I think is comfortable.Once stretch subsides,I'll lower the lights a bit more and read the leaves.In flower I lean towards the lower to mid 20's inches wise depending on the plant's response.
Thanks Double G!

I am just collecting data from certain guys and how they grow. You are using the 55w autocobs right?

Thanks Double G!

I am just collecting data from certain guys and how they grow. You are using the 55w autocobs right?

Yeah the (2) 3500k's are 55w & the (1) 6500k I have is the upgraded one I believe which is 60w or somewhere around there..Right now in the tent I have (1) 3500 & a 6500 going.At one point I want to run some 2700's in flower and make a comparison.Currently,I usually switch out to (2) 3500k's after stretch has subsided but I may add in the 6500 with them,not sure on that yet as I don't want too much light in the space.

Day 31

They have to be watered tonight..Around day 35 I'll start introducing the Mammoth P..I got in there and used the Velcro ties to space out the branches in the back..Right before stretch stops I'll go in and clean up all the bullshit growth down at the base of the plants.I kid you not,when I was leaning over the plants reaching down to attach the Velcro around the bases of the branches and attaching them to the pot I must of brushed a few leaves and caught a spot on Sunset Sherbert aroma..Like burnt cookie..It's as if I had a bag of Sunset right under my nose and it lingered...Real nice.

IMG_20180917_175911.jpg

Looking good goblin!

Castile soap arrive yesterday at the shop! 40 litres of the stuff! Its just straight up coconut oil and olive oil without any additives, all organic, and been through the appropriate process.
I remember you saying yours has some additives, do these help with purpose of using it, or will my plain as plain castile do the job?
Do you also use Calmag if necessary? Just wondering as I doubt the additive is 'organic'
:greenthumb:

Looking good goblin!

Castile soap arrive yesterday at the shop! 40 litres of the stuff! Its just straight up coconut oil and olive oil without any additives, all organic, and been through the appropriate process.
I remember you saying yours has some additives, do these help with purpose of using it, or will my plain as plain castile do the job?
Do you also use Calmag if necessary? Just wondering as I doubt the additive is 'organic'
:greenthumb:

Thanks man,yeah that soap will work nice.This is just what's in mine.

IMG_20180917_213231.jpg

The Aloe is a nutrient accumulator,containing multiple vitamins,enzymes,saponins etc.Saponins are surfactants that trigger hormones from what I have read.Some say aloe has no benefits to plants whatsoever other than using it as a cloning gel..The soap you have is fine.

As far as Cal/mag..I have plenty in the soil..Natural calcite,oyster shell flour,2 different limes in the nutrient pack I use,plus crustacean meal,fish bone meal,the bloom granules I add to the mix contain 6% calcium and I also add my own garden lime and an organic Cal/mag water soluble powder ( very little,just a dusting over the tote ) from kelp4less.com

With that said, I do use General Organics Cal/mag 0-0-0 from time to time,especially growing with cobs..In fact,I may start it tonight,5-6 drops to a gallon of water & I use that every 2-3 waterings..It's a just in case tool to have on hand.You don't want to get too carried away with Cal/mag though because it can lock up your soil and cause other problems with other nutrients.

Back