Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Day 28

Just been playing with light heights as they continue to push upward..Watching the leaves for any signs of stress while I get the cobs adjusted to a comfortable setting..The Velcro tape makes it SUPER easy to tie these plants down when I want and bending them this way and that way without sitting there for a good hour or so tying knots and stuff..Just stick and peel,got to like that..I have been tying them down for a day,then releasing them again,taking my hand and bending branches gently while tucking leaves out of the way..If I had more room in the tent I would do a more aggressive LST..So I've been pretty much trying to shape them in the form of the tent if that makes sense.Not too bushy where they are really smushed up against the sides of the tent and not too tall where I run out of light height while still promoting some secondary growth within the canopy.Anyway, they will get a watering tonight few drops Castile per gallon yada yada.

IMG_20180914_163800.jpg

Love seeing your girls take off and already bud sites. Mine are at day 23 and have started showing sex. But I got one stretching and the other 2 are staying tightly compacts bushes so starting to open them up and tucking leaves. But might do like you did and cut some fingers off the fan leaves.

Love seeing your girls take off and already bud sites. Mine are at day 23 and have started showing sex. But I got one stretching and the other 2 are staying tightly compacts bushes so starting to open them up and tucking leaves. But might do like you did and cut some fingers off the fan leaves.

Thanks,oh yeah, a few fingers here and there no problem..Learned that one from Eyes..It definitely helps those lowers especially when those fan leaves start shading everything..This Velcro tape is nice,for those that really can't bring themselves to removing fingers and full leaves,you could bend the fan leaf stems parallel with the main stalk and just wrap a piece of Velcro around it to keep it in place and out of the way.

This guy was flying all over the place..Flew through the bathroom window out of the darkness right at my face,I was like what the fuck is that!?! Lmao Tried to catch a shot of it on the plants but it was feeling the ceiling of the tent more..I let him go outside after I took the pics.

IMG_20180914_221915.jpg
IMG_20180914_220827.jpg

Day 30

As of 29 mins ago...Watered last night with 5 drops of Castile soap & 1/2 a teaspoon of Tealab's [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] soil inoculant per gallon of water.

IMG_20180916_002044.jpg

Day 30

As of 29 mins ago...Watered last night with 5 drops of Castile soap & 1/2 a teaspoon of Tealab's [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] soil inoculant per gallon of water.

View attachment 951040

Hey bud!
Nice looking plants :greenthumb:

May I ask the benefit of using Castile soap? We’re soon to stock it in my shop in bulk :) but not intended for ganja!

Hey bud!
Nice looking plants :greenthumb:

May I ask the benefit of using Castile soap? We’re soon to stock it in my shop in bulk :) but not intended for ganja!

The Castile soap is used as a surfactant to aid the water in penetrating a drier medium to ensure saturation and less chances of dry pockets..The one I have also has aloe and saponified coconut in it which have their benefits as well.I'm using peat moss combined with coco coir as part of my base and Promix tends to go hydrophobic if allowed to get on the drier side..So to avoid all of that,I use a few drops here and there with my waterings and when administering a tea..Instead of having the water run off the sides of the pot and not getting down where it matters, a few drops of Castile and the peat moss sucks the water right in instead of pooling up.Look up Natural Way Castile soap or Dr.Bronner's is a good one too, Unscented is what I use.

Back