Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

So much to learn for us growers moving forward. Spectrum, intensity, nutrients, environmental manipulation, light movers and simulated sunrise/sunset.

Each year my goal is to learn, adjust and adapt my grows for the better. Next year I will go organic for sure, but I will be working on improving my spectrum with some additional lights so I can perfect that part as well. Never ending with what you can do, but for me, it's a labor of love!

So much to learn for us growers moving forward. Spectrum, intensity, nutrients, environmental manipulation, light movers and simulated sunrise/sunset.

Each year my goal is to learn, adjust and adapt my grows for the better. Next year I will go organic for sure, but I will be working on improving my spectrum with some additional lights so I can perfect that part as well. Never ending with what you can do, but for me, it's a labor of love!

Yeah man, we are all students and with a little knowledge,hands on experience,trial and error,testing, debate,questions & answers we can become a better version of ourselves while setting our finished product to high standards.

I agree, what I meant though is if the lights are too intense,your plants will suffer..I've run the three cobs in this space before when I first started playing with cobs and trying to dial them in and got some minor light stress.These small chips are strong.
Oh yeah man for sure. Definitely can't burn the ladies.:nono::yoinks:

Yeah man, we are all students and with a little knowledge,hands on experience,trial and error,testing, debate,questions & answers we can become a better version of ourselves while setting our finished product to high standards.

Yep, and don't forget to share the knowledge! That's the whole idea of these forums. Hopefully we can all help each other figure a lot of this out one grow at a time, one plant at a time.

The barley mulch has decided to start sprouting just from a few misting a day with distilled water to keep the humidity up around the pots and FC's auxiliary shoots have peeked out..I watered yesterday now with about 1/2 of a Solo cup worth of water to each plant (watered inside their cups) w/ about 3-4 drops of Castile to each full Solo cup before watering.

IMG_20180829_120600.jpg
IMG_20180829_120336.jpg

The barley mulch has decided to start sprouting just from a few misting a day with distilled water to keep the humidity up around the pots and FC's auxiliary shoots have peeked out..I watered yesterday now with about 1/2 of a Solo cup worth of water to each plant (watered inside their cups) w/ about 3-4 drops of Castile to each full Solo cup before watering.

View attachment 946015 View attachment 946016

Looking good bro! Funny about the barley sprouting up on you.

They look nice and healthy. Four of my seven girls just broke ground. I will get some photos going when they are all up.
I have high hopes for this grow, no pun intended.:funny:

Looking good bro! Funny about the barley sprouting up on you.

They look nice and healthy. Four of my seven girls just broke ground. I will get some photos going when they are all up.
I have high hopes for this grow, no pun intended.:funny:

Thanks bro,Yeah it tends to do that from time to time..Sometimes it gets really high and if it grows faster than the cannabis can grow to choke it out from getting light I just chop & drop and it gets broken down and returned to the soil.

Nice job on the sprouts and good luck with your grow.

Thanks bro,Yeah it tends to do that from time to time..Sometimes it gets really high and if it grows faster than the cannabis can grow to choke it out from getting light I just chop & drop and it gets broken down and returned to the soil.

Nice job on the sprouts and good luck with your grow.
You know how it is in this first part. I am not so much stressed about whether or not they will sprout or whatever, it's just that I like it when they are all on the same schedule. Makes it easier for canopy management later on.

Day 14

In a day or two all will be topped,I'll let them fill out some and somewhere after day 20 I'll start some LST ( have to pick up the Velcro tape )..So a combo of HST/LST..Let's promote as many tops as we can.

IMG_20180830_233847.jpg

Back