Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Grabbed a super cheap QP of some organic greenhouse grown Blueberry Haze..Real pungent berry black pepper-like aroma on this one..No seeds, 7.5-8/10 for density,good cure,not stemmy,just some decent well priced bud.

IMG_20180901_142715.jpg

Start some leaf tucking in preparation for LST..Really get those branches to stretch out so we have something substantial to tie down..I just gave them some water about 45 mins ago as well so between that and the tucking they may look a little on the droop side but they are fine:thumbsup: By tomorrow they will be praying and will have to be tucked once again..I'll start the LST around day 25-26 or so..That back right FC really wants to take off.

IMG_20180905_235146.jpg

Day 26

Looks like my updates may have been deleted during the site maintenance..Just a recap..I anchored the branches down yesterday with the Velcro tape to open them up...I removed the Velcro last night after they perked back up from the LST to make it easier for me to get my hands in there to water..I'll be doing more LST tonight,just a little here and there..In the meantime I've just been gently bending the branches to the side to give the undergrowth more light exposure...I watered with 8 drops of Castile soap & the quickest splash of liquid kelp per gallon of water..

IMG_20180912_152537.jpg

Last edited:
Back