Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

The Castile soap is used as a surfactant to aid the water in penetrating a drier medium to ensure saturation and less chances of dry pockets..The one I have also has aloe and saponified coconut in it which have their benefits as well.I'm using peat moss combined with coco coir as part of my base and Promix tends to go hydrophobic if allowed to get on the drier side..So to avoid all of that,I use a few drops here and there with my waterings and when administering a tea..Instead of having the water run off the sides of the pot and not getting down where it matters, a few drops of Castile and the peat moss sucks the water right in instead of pooling up.Look up Natural Way Castile soap or Dr.Bronner's is a good one too, Unscented is what I use.

Great idea! We’ll be getting unfragranced and all organic for the shop, as we’re a bulk foods store and enjoy the smells of the foods etc. don’t want a food store to be smelling like a laundrette!
I’ll try using some before I give my next batch of AACT. Plants still small so pots have dried considerably due to the smaller waterings.
Also have some orchids and other epiphytes in spagnum moss which has a tendency to go hydrophobic when it dries out, could be handy for that too.
Thanks!

Great idea! We’ll be getting unfragranced and all organic for the shop, as we’re a bulk foods store and enjoy the smells of the foods etc. don’t want a food store to be smelling like a laundrette!
I’ll try using some before I give my next batch of AACT. Plants still small so pots have dried considerably due to the smaller waterings.
Also have some orchids and other epiphytes in spagnum moss which has a tendency to go hydrophobic when it dries out, could be handy for that too.
Thanks!

No problem man, yeah it does the trick..I use it on money trees,peace lillies,ficuses,pineapples,cannabis you name it..If the soil is on the drier side, go 8 drops or so per gallon of water.

No problem man, yeah it does the trick..I use it on money trees,peace lillies,ficuses,pineapples,cannabis you name it..If the soil is on the drier side, go 8 drops or so per gallon of water.

Perfect! Still hasn’t arrived so may have to go down to the health food store and get a little bottle to keep me going.
Great advice ;) I’ll have to watch in on your grow as I’m sure you’ve got more tricks up those sleeves!

Perfect! Still hasn’t arrived so may have to go down to the health food store and get a little bottle to keep me going.
Great advice ;) I’ll have to watch in on your grow as I’m sure you’ve got more tricks up those sleeves!

Stick around bro, the majority of my grow style I have learned from @Eyes on Fire..Sure I do plenty of reading but I consider him my mentor ( even if he doesn't ) LOL check out some of his threads and I'm sure you'll Stumble upon quite a bit of info there as well.

Thanks

Stick around bro, the majority of my grow style I have learned from @Eyes on Fire..Sure I do plenty of reading but I consider him my mentor ( even if he doesn't ) LOL check out some of his threads and I'm sure you'll Stumble upon quite a bit of info there as well.

Thanks

Awesome, I’ll have a gander!

Thank you broseph. Appreciate that :) I've put a few on their way a time or five. Pretty good meds huh?!!LOL

Oh man, no doubt..No matter what I bring through the door, @Joe Buden calls it boof LOL if it isn't the homegrown..I would never consider any other way of growing..Not knocking anyone's grind,to each his own,just saying get you some living soil buds in your life.My autos are giving well known photos a beat down.

Back