Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Day 36

Responding well to super cropping last night..No droopy leaves or any signs of being effected,always a good sign.Now the branches on the back right plant want to act up with the super cropped plant.."How's the weather down there?"

IMG_20180922_071314.jpg

I have this Gelato I picked up about 2 weeks ago..Got it super cheap and the bud is really good..Straight fruity cookie stank, real Sunset Sherbert like..That burnt cookie stench if you know what I mean...The smell permeates right through the jar.The only catch,it had seeds.There could be some real gems in there though.If a keeper was found and worked,what an auto it would make.I don't really grow photoperiods at the moment,been concentrating on autos,but for real this weed is worth growing them out.Granted, you could find males,females and even hermies but what if there's that diamond in the rough?:thumbsup:
View attachment 919366 View attachment 919365 View attachment 919364
View attachment 919367
That was a gift from the gods! You have to do something with it some day.

That's sweet. The interesting part of this is what pollinated that sweet bud? Was it a hermi plant or accidental x with another strain in the grow room. What did you end up with and will be fun to find out...

Day 36

Responding well to super cropping last night..No droopy leaves or any signs of being effected,always a good sign.Now the branches on the back right plant want to act up with the super cropped plant.."How's the weather down there?"

View attachment 953381

She's a supercropp, supercropp, she's supercroppy! Da da da da,... da da,...da da!

:cooldance::yay::cooldance::yay::cooldance:

That's sweet. The interesting part of this is what pollinated that sweet bud? Was it a hermi plant or accidental x with another strain in the grow room. What did you end up with and will be fun to find out...

Well the pollination had to be early enough to give the seeds time to fully mature so it wasn't like a few hermies towards the end of bloom threw some pollen and the bud was littered with tiny white seed I know that much..That would be pretty wild if it was accidentally crossed with something else..If the dude was running Gelato I can only imagine what other killer strains he had in there..Only one way to find out..I'm just not set up for a breeding tent/room at the moment but a Gelato x who the hell knows what as an auto would be pretty popular.It's a crap shoot though,but could get lucky.

Back