Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Day 38

Just finished watering..Fish hydrolysate 2-4-1 ( under the recommended dosage ) & 7 drops of Castile per gallon..I also top dressed some worm castings before watering then a light dusting of 0-5-0 bat Guano after watering,worked it in the soil with my fingers and covered with mulch..I noticed the plants look like they are asking for some Phosphorus ( probably because I thinned out the soil mix & and I should make a bloom tea very soon ) so before we travel down the what the fuck is going on everything looked so good road,prevention is the remedy.

IMG_20180924_095216.jpg

Day 41

Had everyone out of the tent to be watered..I gave them all 8 drops of Castile,1/2 a teaspoon of Big Bloom,1 teaspoon of Stump Tea ( free sample from HTG so I figured why not throw it in there lol ) & 0.6 ML of Mammoth P per gallon of water..I watered until i had slight runoff in the saucer then let them wick up the excess.I then top dressed with some fresh soil from the tote and covered with mulch. I mentioned in a previous post,a tea brew will be coming soon, tailored towards bloom but some trace amounts of N foods to compensate for a slight fade on the bottom leaves already..Oh, I also shut off the 6500k cob for right now and turned on the other 3500k..So (2) 3500's going right now as they are wrapping up the stretch..Now I can play with the light height and slowly start getting them as close as possible day by day until it seems just right.Now to carry the plants back to the tent then clean & put all my shit away until the next one.

IMG_20180927_182601.jpg

Last edited:
Almost day 45 here..You can distinctively see 2 different phenoes of the Forgotten Cookies I have going..2 of them lean more on the sativa side and one looks like the faster finisher as you can see in the pics below..

IMG_20180930_221539.jpg
IMG_20180930_221413.jpg

Back