Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Now that the fall is here,time to start bringing in some plants..Even though the temp is going to climb again for a day or so wtf..Anyway, during the summer this peace lily had maybe 1 or 2 decent sized flowers..Nice full lush shiny leaves but scarce on the blooms..Once I brought it in about 2 weeks or so ago and put it in a window they started popping..I've been giving my excess canna water to it and watered with the leftover bloom tea I made..Looking good to me..When this thing was bought from the grocery store a while ago it looked like shit..I'm talking like 6 leaves and barely hanging on.This thing also went through hell this summer as far as heat waves and crazy ass wind storms go but it made it just fine.

IMG_20181008_153156.jpg
IMG_20181008_153317.jpg

Now that the fall is here,time to start bringing in some plants..Even though the temp is going to climb again for a day or so wtf..Anyway, during the summer this peace lily had maybe 1 or 2 decent sized flowers..Nice full lush shiny leaves but scarce on the blooms..Once I brought it in about 2 weeks or so ago and put it in a window they started popping..I've been giving my excess canna water to it and watered with the leftover bloom tea I made..Looking good to me..When this thing was bought from the grocery store a while ago it looked like shit..I'm talking like 6 leaves and barely hanging on.This thing also went through hell this summer as far as heat waves and crazy ass wind storms go but it made it just fine.

View attachment 958843 View attachment 958842
:greenthumb:

Not the greatest " flash " shots but my tablet doesn't have flash so I managed with a little backlight from the cobs..So yeah those buds aren't white from a flash option :biggrin:

IMG_20181009_220437.jpg
IMG_20181009_220632.jpg
IMG_20181009_220951.jpg

Here's the light dep Chocolope..A little rougher on the trim than I'd like but not too bad. I'll tell you right now,when I popped open the bag the whole kitchen filled up with a melon & hot cocoa aroma.. Definitely leans on the Thai with that thick lingering coffee/chocolate smell...I don't usually pick up Sativa dom strains so I figured why not..All the nugs throughout the pack are good size too.

IMG_20181009_180355.jpg

You'd be surprised with those sativa dom strains. Not always super dense bud but always a really good high and great flavor. That's mostly what I grow because that's what my home tester wants. :)

You'd be surprised with those sativa dom strains. Not always super dense bud but always a really good high and great flavor. That's mostly what I grow because that's what my home tester wants. :)

I showed it to my bro and he was like it looks alright..I said to him, don't always judge it by looks man it might catch you off guard..

I showed it to my bro and he was like it looks alright..I said to him, don't always judge it by looks man it might catch you off gaurd..
That's pretty funny... your doing to good of a job and your bro is getting spoiled you need to get him some crappy weed... I'm not sure if you ever got to smoke any of those real deal thai sticks from the 80's. That shit smelled a lot like your description above.. it would def kick you in the side of the head.

Back