Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

That's pretty funny... your doing to good of a job and your bro is getting spoiled you need to get him some crappy weed... I'm not sure if you ever got to smoke any of those real deal thai sticks from the 80's. That shit smelled a lot like your description above.. it would def kick you in the side of the head.

I'm 32 so I didn't get to try them but have heard the stories..If it wasn't for the classics,alot of these strains floating around wouldn't exist.

The bag is just some leftover bits of indoor GG#4,Do-si-dos,Purple Urkle,Blueberry,Pez,tangie and a few others I forgot but one hell of a blend that's for sure..Just what I have at the moment,but it's forever being replaced with something new plus the Forgotten Cookies as the cherry on top when they are done.

IMG_20181010_111248.jpg

Remember I told you guys I dumped the contents of the brew bag & rice from the rice wash into the tote of soil I used on the Double Grape I grew?

I just made the tea what a couple days ago? Check out the fuzz cuz.

IMG_20181010_112908.jpg
IMG_20181010_112847.jpg

I had mushroom growing in the soil when I dumped it last week. I ran into this link when checking out testing labs here in Calif. I'm just curious how clean is what I'm growing and how organic really is organic. https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...939918226/Waterboard+Pest+Recommendations.pdf

Fungi in the soil :thumbsup: Nice find,that will give me something to read..Yeah sourcing your inputs & knowing your sources practices can really give you a good idea..The KIS farm are really tuned in when it comes to organic growing and Tad goes all out with lab testing,microscopy and things of that nature.They have quite a few videos on YouTube as well,worth a watch...They have labs where you send a sample of your flower to and they will run a test on it for pathogens,thc % etc.

Fungi in the soil :thumbsup: Nice find,that will give me something to read..Yeah sourcing your inputs & knowing your sources practices can really give you a good idea..The KIS farm are really tuned in when it comes to organic growing and Tad goes all out with lab testing,microscopy and things of that nature.They have quite a few videos on YouTube as well,worth a watch...They have labs where you send a sample of your flower to and they will run a test on it for pathogens,thc % etc.
Yes, there are a few good labs here in Calif to choose from.

I received some generous outdoor samples from @forbiddenx711 to test out..3 phenos of Flash Seeds Super Auto & Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL auto..Thank you buddy,I just got it and I'll take more pics, I just wanted to throw up the 2 I got to take at the moment.I'll throw up some impressions on it very soon,right off the bat love the aromas I'm getting. Nice job :thumbsup::toke:

CREAM MANDARINE XL AUTO

IMG_20181012_154814.jpg

FLASH SEEDS SUPER AUTO ( Pheno # 1 )

IMG_20181012_160316.jpg

I really enjoy seeing your plants grow and the beautiful harvest you get well done :slap:

Thanks man the Forgotten Cookies are doing pretty well,can't wait to harvest them..I have one pheno ( I think leans more on the Forum Stomper side) that is shorter than the rest but some chunky knobs on all the tops and staggered nuggets down the branches..That one definitely is going to finish first..She has a fade going on and is now on day 56..I'll probably wrap her up around day 70 something..I mean, this pheno is probably the one in Mephisto's strain guide that suggests harvest at 65 days but I let them go a little longer sometimes than suggested just to really ripen...Sticky & stinky oh without a doubt some grease balls..

Thanks bro

Back