Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

The other 2 phenos of Flash Seeds Super Auto from @forbiddenx711.
I have to link up with my brother to really pick his brain on his detailed thoughts about it but I received a message from him this morning after burning that roll I did with the Cream Mandarine & 3 FSA phenos..He did tell me that it felt like he had a permanent smile and even if he wanted to stop it felt like his face muscles didn't want to lol.

"Dude"
"Holy Fuck"
"That guy's outdo is strong as fuck"

I woke up to that and laughed.

Nice one Forbidden :thumbsup:

From a visual standpoint alone, the Sativa really shines through on these.

Pheno # 2

View attachment 960868

Pheno # 3

View attachment 960870
LOL just reading this now... the wife says she wants me to roll one of those too.

@Green Goblin That is some beautiful flowers. I love organic. I grow my outdoor garden that way and have since before it was a thing. I cannot move heavy pots so I have gone hydro and let pumps do all of the heavy lifting now. I really respect what you have accomplished.

:slap:

@Green Goblin That is some beautiful flowers. I love organic. I grow my outdoor garden that way and have since before it was a thing. I cannot move heavy pots so I have gone hydro and let pumps do all of the heavy lifting now. I really respect what you have accomplished.

:slap:

Thank you brother,I appreciate it :toke:

One of the lowers on the shorter pheno that will finish first..

IMG_20181015_122400.jpg

I'm going to be brewing up 1 more bloom tea, followed by a finishing tea,then it will be just maybe a rice wash and some simple sugars ,Big Bloom,Mammoth P & Cal/mag waterings then straight distilled water for about 7 days before they get put into dark for a few hours then chopped...Just an idea of how I'll be going about the end of their lives..The shorter pheno obviously will be the first one to receive a finishing tea, but I'm going to hit it with a bloom tea one more time for the hell of it even though we are going on day 62 and it should be ready around 75 or so..Just trying to squeeze every last bit out of the plant before chopping day.

For this next bloom tea I think I'm going to incorporate 1 cup of this mycelium coated used soil ( along with compost and so on ) in the brew bag for it's fungal content..I keep walking by the tote and I can't help myself,got to use some.When finished,it will return back to the tote it came from.

IMG_20181017_210537.jpg

Last edited:
Back