Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Thanks guys :toke: I can't with until they are done and fine trimmed so we can really get some good pics outside with the natural wood background I like using often.I feel it really sets the ambience and makes the flower's true character really stand out.

The tea has been brewing for 19 hours now.Once you open the basement door,you are immediately slapped in the nose with a warm,earthy sweetness..Real nice..I take a spoon and anything that collects on the rim of the bucket gets scooped up and added right back to the tea.Also, you'll notice the bamboo stake in the feed pitcher on the right..Every once in a while give the tea a good mix and stir up anything that has settled on the bottom of the bucket.You will feel it and you can actually hear it,It sounds sandy and gritty.

IMG_20181019_155929.jpg
IMG_20181019_160145.jpg

Mate , this is awesome . :thumbsup:
img_20181019_013446-jpg.962609

Thanks brother,it smells phenomenal when burning.That good weed is in the air scent.I went to ask @Joe Buden how it was and he was off in the clouds somewhere,mouth open catching flies and knocked out lol..We will see what he says hopefully today when he smokes more of it..I think he still has 3/4 of one of those Mammoth sized joints left :biggrin:

Well I made the mistake of telling my sister that my bro had a sample of my Forgotten Cookies..Her and her friend wanted to know where theirs was sooo here we are again..lower sample nugs from 2 different phenos,chopped up,mixed together and drying out in the drawer..Another Mammoth J in the making.

IMG_20181020_211636.jpg

Yeah they got super geeked, like blank stare stuck on one object in the room while you're talking to them geeked.They did say the medicinal qualities really stand out for back pain though.Oh that and the fact I'm cooking for them at almost 2 am lol.

@Joe Buden is a lucky tester! Looks awesome!

It’s like taking a breath of fresh air that gets you high as fuck. Has a nice smell to it from what I’ve smelled so far. Mmm, it’s amazing. Good for melting and watching a movie; which is exactly what I look for when I smoke. Always be gouda when it comes from Snoblin (@Green Goblin) and @mephisto though.

Back