Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Thanks fellas, going on day 66 in a few hours..I'm thinking maybe a finishing tea on the larger phenos because they still have some decent time to fatten and maybe another watering with Mammoth P/rice wash & just straight distilled after that for the shorter pheno seeing as that plant's leaves are about 90% tapped already fade wise..The chop for that one is closing in very soon.

Early sample joint.

received_2044268295594586.jpeg
received_108885446716928.jpeg

Water is filtered,thermostat set on the heater ( It's cold outside and so is the water coming through the hose to the filter ),air stones are bubbling ( not for tea just my normal method for preparing water).

I think I'm going to hit the larger FC's with some Guano directly..Not a top dressing but some teaspoons into the gallon feed pitchers along with some Cal/mag & Mammoth..It is only 0-5-0 and the bag recommends 1-3 tablespoons to a gallon of water which is a broad range but I always like to stay on the lighter side anyway so I'll probably do like 1 teaspoon or so per gallon of water,nothing crazy just a little somethin' somethin' they probably won't mind.The Mammoth will be 1 ML per gallon and the Cal/mag I've been going a little heavier on because I thinned the original soil mix out so much to avoid yellow tips on the young ones it kind of took away from the strength of the mix obviously as the plants started growing aggressively..Not a bad thing,it just gets you a little more involved with teas,top dressings etc and keeps you on your toes with a few more WTF's than you'd like sometimes lol.

Back