Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

IMG_20181017_214335.jpg

So I threw together all the bloom tea contents, pre-mixed them..I just have to filter about 4 gallons of water,let the aquarium heater bring that up to temp ( around like 72°F) then add in my fish hydrolysate 2-4-1..I add the fish hydrolysate I'm using first because the process they use to stabilize the bottles includes phosphoric acid.I watched a video somewhere and the guy was explaining to "gas off" or remove the phosphoric acid to bubble the fish hydrolysate for a solid 20 mins or so before adding anything else.

I used the template from the previous bloom tea a few pages back but just changed a few things out of pure experimentation listed below:

I added 1/2 a cup of Basmati Rice to go in the brew bag
1 cup of my used mycelium coated soil
1 cup of Tea Lab's Life Cube compost
Didn't use 1 cup of composted cow manure this time

Everything else remained the same, 1 cup mushroom compost,1/4 cup Bokashi,1 cup EWC and so on.This tea will brew for about 24 hrs maybe a little longer but not by much.

Tea contents:

IMG_20181018_012852.jpg
IMG_20181018_012732.jpg

Last edited:
Getting ready to brew..I meant to share this some time back..So I ordered some Chinese food a few weeks back and usually you know you get the aluminum pans with the clear plastic lid if you get something like boneless spare ribs.Well,they switched up to these microwavable containers..So I'm standing in my kitchen shoveling beef lo mein in my face and I get a light bulb..Perfect container for germinating seeds with the paper towel method I use..Little humidity dome and all..Yeah no major breakthrough, just some repurposing instead of throwing it out.

IMG_20181018_144414.jpg
IMG_20181018_144536.jpg

Getting ready to brew..I meant to share this some time back..So I ordered some Chinese food a few weeks back and usually you know you get the aluminum pans with the clear plastic lid if you get something like boneless spare ribs.Well,they switched up to these microwavable containers..So I'm standing in my kitchen shoveling beef lo mein in my face and I get a light bulb..Perfect container for germinating seeds with the paper towel method I use..Little humidity dome and all..Yeah no major breakthrough, just some repurposing instead of throwing it out.

View attachment 962443 View attachment 962442
Haha...I like it...great idea!!! :thumbsup:

Man that looks really nice :)) and a Happy New Year!

Thanks bro :toke: when the nugs sway by your face while trying to get a picture taken, a sharp grape scent fills the air..Almost like a jolly rancher/Flintstones push up pop smell..It has that grape scent that the Sour Stomper is known for.

One of the lowest nugs on the shorter pheno for @Joe Buden to test..As I was chopping it up for it to dry out on a paper towel in the drawer,the grape aroma was infused with a thick mint that stunk up the whole first floor..Really nice..This still has some maturing to do,not by much but I'm going to let them ripen a good bit..Maybe Joe might swing in after testing and give you his thoughts so far from this day 63 sample.

IMG_20181019_013401.jpg

IMG_20181019_013446.jpg

Back