Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

It only works up until a certain exterior temp and the surfaces your pots, and lines sit on and their temps. If that all gets too high, there isn't a chiller in the world that can keep the water cool enough, stuff funks up, lines clog, and plants suffer.

On the balcony and leave the res. Indoors is one version that worked. I had to put the pots up a bit off the ground as it was too hot, and lines as well were elevated, and res., of course, also elevated off the ground.

Pain in the ass, and went back to soil for outdoor. Indoor is where Autopots shine!

Here we grow again..I'll be running 3 Forgotten Cookies this time around..Stay tuned :thumbsup:

IMG_20180813_222632.jpg

IMG_20180813_223836.jpg

Took a peek and the tails are already showing and preparing to emerge..Not too long now,they will be dusted with myco,some myco in the holes made in the seedling mix (tiered cup as usual) then planted.

That was fast guys :toke: Now they are going to get dusted, I have to fill the pots as soon as I finish typing this up and in the tent they go..I'll throw a pic up as soon as they go in..Thanks.

I've had filtered water bubbling for about a day, I'll pH it to 6.5 with Earth Juice crystals and moisten up the seedling mix very lightly as it is moist already from sitting in the tote..On will go my little Tupperware ghetto humidity domes and it is showtime.The lights will be set at 35"..(1) 3500k and (1) 6500k.

IMG_20180815_160825.jpg

I was reading earlier that barley is also used in ponds because of a natural chemical reaction to produce small amounts of H020 and helps to keep the ponds clear.

I've been sprouting directly in the soil with the clear solo cup over the soil upside down.

Back