Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Alright fellas, just placed an order on Amazon with free one day shipping so I'll be popping some Forgotten Cookies in about a week or so..Have a few sudden family things to deal with so once that is out of the way it's go time.

0-5-0 Guano for some bloom teas

View attachment 937003

Chikamasa 500SF :woohoo1:

View attachment 937002

Replacement small boy sediment filter

View attachment 937005
Dufe i have the same Chikamasa in my eBay basket....let me know how you like them please?....thanks bro!

Alright fellas, just placed an order on Amazon with free one day shipping so I'll be popping some Forgotten Cookies in about a week or so..Have a few sudden family things to deal with so once that is out of the way it's go time.

0-5-0 Guano for some bloom teas

View attachment 937003

Chikamasa 500SF :woohoo1:

View attachment 937002

Replacement small boy sediment filter

View attachment 937005
Dufe i have the same Chikamasa in my eBay basket....let me know how you like them please?....thanks bro!

How do you like that TeaLab setup?
I'd like to hear the review on the scissors; i've heard they are great and tired of cleaning up the non-coated fiskars 10x during a trim session. I was looking into those auto-pots for outdoors but I just think it gets too hot for them here and would be worried about the water just being too hot sitting there all day in the sun.

Hey bro, the Tealab setup is top notch..You could make your own with some flexible pvc and a few fittings..Cut your pipe length,cap one end,fill it with sand to keep it from kinking,hit it with a heat gun and bend to your desired shape..Once done remove the sand,drill some holes underneath the pipe about 1" apart that would sit flat on the bottom of the bucket,hop on Amazon and grab a 571 gph commercial air pump ( for a 5 gallon bucket ) and be good to go..If you wanted to just buy it,Amazon has the whole kit for $115 USD which comes with an inoculate,fishballs 12-1-1
(Powdered fish hydrolysate), 2 small bags of the Tealab lifecube
( compost ),a chlorine test tube with solution,5 gallon bucket,571 gph pump,bubble snake,400 micron tea bag and a laminated compost tea recipe card..The Tealab kit was recommended to me and I scooped it right up...Works beautifully..Very simple operation and it gets those bubbles jumping..I stand by it no doubt.

I'll let ya know how the Chikamasa work out, but I've seen plenty of good growers preach about them so I have complete faith..We will soon see and Mephisto will definitely put them to the test.:thumbsup:

As far as the auto pots go, I'm not sure how they would work out outside,maybe some kind of chiller for the res if it was that hot and a thermometer with a probe dropped inside? I still have some reading to do on those, but I was looking into them as well maybe sometime in the future.

Thanks Bro, The chiller I have dealt with on my old saltwater aquarium and let me tell you they can be a pain in the ass and always break down at the wrong time. my buddy up north is running them in his outdoor commercial operation but pulls from well water so its not an issue.

Thanks Bro, The chiller I have dealt with on my old saltwater aquarium and let me tell you they can be a pain in the ass and always break down at the wrong time. my buddy up north is running them in his outdoor commercial operation but pulls from well water so its not an issue.

Oh really yeah that would be a nightmare with temp swings if that was the case I'd imagine..I mean I'm sure somebody out there has a system down using those pots outside, I just haven't so I can't really say from hands on experience.

Wait,found some info

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/autopot-on-the-terrace-outdoor.47215/

Thanks I was reading through there the other day and didn't find anything and didn't want to toss the questions out there unless I was ready to actually try it.

I guess the filter is coming tomorrow but the UPS guy just made a visit :thumbsup:

IMG_20180802_184843.jpg
IMG_20180802_185129.jpg

After turning over the package, I noticed they make a little holster for the scissors...Want lol

IMG_20180802_184654.jpg

Thought I ordered 2lbs of guano, it turned out to be 5...Oops..That's alright,at least I'll have plenty on hand,never hurts.

IMG_20180802_184615.jpg

Back