Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

I'm ready to see the cookies
images (19).jpg

Not sure yet what I'm dropping next but I only have a few more days to decide.

I was reading earlier that barley is also used in ponds because of a natural chemical reaction to produce small amounts of H020 and helps to keep the ponds clear.

I've been sprouting directly in the soil with the clear solo cup over the soil upside down.

Nice little factoid, I didn't know that..I use it for moisture retention and some of it breaks down underneath,some of it sprouts all to be returned to the soil as food..It is like a little nesting area for microbes as well.

Yeah man,sprouting directly is cool too,they all work..I keep the little domes( don't really have to ) over the moistened area until the sprouts peek out and start to stand up straight.

I'm ready to see the cookies
View attachment 941716
Not sure yet what I'm dropping next but I only have a few more days to decide.

Yeah I can't wait either..Real deal cookies are scarce in my area on the EC, granted they are kind of played out on the WC,to have some Thin Mints in auto form is a big deal..Everybody is hype over it so I had to plant them...I have the Forum Stomper too but after reading Trip and FN talking about how powerful the FC are I had to drop them in this run.It's altogether a hard decision to make with so many strains available and getting ready to release,but got to start somewhere.

Yeah I can't wait either..Real deal cookies are scarce in my area on the EC, granted they are kind of played out on the WC,to have some Thin Mints in auto form is a big deal..Everybody is hype over it so I had to plant them...I have the Forum Stomper too but after reading Trip and FN talking about how powerful the FC are I had to drop them in this run.It's altogether a hard decision to make with so many strains available and getting ready to release,but got to start somewhere.
Nice job, looking forward to see how you do. I am dropping a GSC myself, but I am waiting for this heat to pass first. Not a fan of fighting the heat.
Good luck man. I will be watching!

Nice job, looking forward to see how you do. I am dropping a GSC myself, but I am waiting for this heat to pass first. Not a fan of fighting the heat.
Good luck man. I will be watching!

Thanks man,should be a good one..Tent is about 79-81°F here with 55-60%
humidity which is pretty nice especially through germination and the early stages..To keep the humidity up, I don't really have to run the humidifier in the summer time but I mist the mulch with a spray bottle and some distilled water which keeps the moisture nice and usually results in some of the mulch sprouting from time to time.Thanks for watching :thumbsup:

Back