Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

:clapper::clapper::clapper: :thumbsup::woohoo1:
img_20180815_193437-jpg.941722

Thank you brother :toke:

That's a beautiful nug! Would you give us a short descript. on the effect for you? She's top on my list for next grow.

Thanks man..Sure no problem..I've been absorbing all the feedback on the Double Grape from several testers of mine so I could report back to you guys. I'll start off by saying this strain is truly medicinal.One tester of mine has back problems and once consuming the Double Grape she said she can't believe the comfort level she experiences..One of her favorite strains out of what I have grown so far..Everyone can agree on it's sedative properties as well.If you are into music,movie watching,video games etc this is the one for you..Musically,you grasp on to every sound that song has to offer and recognize things you wouldn't have had you not consumed the Double Grape.The mind at ease,a smile on your face,your body takes over and wants to move to the beat..A true stress reliever and creative strain as well..A few good tokes on a joint will have you submersed and focused on whatever it is you are doing at that point and time...Some nice cerebral qualities with that behind the eyes feel quickly sending that relaxed,cozy,warm feeling down your spine to your fingertips and toes..Double Grape is a potent strain that screams quality and leaves your lips smacking with that lingering lavender flavor..It is very easy to keep reaching for more..This strain is good for appetite stimulation as well..Before you indulge in the DG, make sure you do your weekend grocery shopping first..Either that or put some padlocks on the fridge and cabinets.

Ok now we're cooking..Always nice to see 100% germination rate with vigor.I've come to expect nothing less from @mephisto though.

Temp is currently at 80°F 61% humidity

IMG_20180817_013235.jpg
IMG_20180817_013245.jpg

This one's husk was stuck to the tip,so with a little GENTLE assitance I slid it off..Should open up nice within the next few hours or so.

IMG_20180817_013508.jpg

Fellas, I was brainstorming on several ways to LST in a fabric pot with ease of use in mind..Other than clothespins which I may utilize this run or not, another idea came to mind..Velcro garden tape,duh..I searched and found that Lowe's actually carries it,so before my training begins, I'll have to grab some..Loop around your desired branch and stick it to the side of the fabric pot..

075967913847.jpg

Sticky back hook and loop fasteners are a quick and easy solution for organizing and connecting frequently used items. They are available in squares, circles, strips, and tapes and come in a range of different sizes and colors. Ideal for indoor use.

• Adhesive-backed tape, strips, circles, and squares give you a wide range of options for keeping things organized and connected simple peel and stick application is perfect for everyday applications
  • Simple peel and stick application
  • Everyday indoor use
  • Designed for indoor use

Thanks man..Sure no problem..I've been absorbing all the feedback on the Double Grape from several testers of mine so I could report back to you guys. I'll start off by saying this strain is truly medicinal.One tester of mine has back problems and once consuming the Double Grape she said she can't believe the comfort level she experiences..One of her favorite strains out of what I have grown so far..Everyone can agree on it's sedative properties as well.If you are into music,movie watching,video games etc this is the one for you..Musically,you grasp on to every sound that song has to offer and recognize things you wouldn't have had you not consumed the Double Grape.The mind at ease,a smile on your face,your body takes over and wants to move to the beat..A true stress reliever and creative strain as well..A few good tokes on a joint will have you submersed and focused on whatever it is you are doing at that point and time...Some nice cerebral qualities with that behind the eyes feel quickly sending that relaxed,cozy,warm feeling down your spine to your fingertips and toes..Double Grape is a potent strain that screams quality and leaves your lips smacking with that lingering lavender flavor..It is very easy to keep reaching for more..This strain is good for appetite stimulation as well..Before you indulge in the DG, make sure you do your weekend grocery shopping first..Either that or put some padlocks on the fridge and cabinets.
That my friend, is a stellar review of "Double Grape". With that, can't wait to harvest some great meds. in Double Grape, sounds like one have been waiting for, for sure. Personelly, I have found Ripleys to check all boxes, to date. But excited to give DG a go! :pass:Really though, among the best strain reviews I've heard. You should share this with all.:headbang:
Thanks man

That my friend, is a stellar review of "Double Grape". With that, can't wait to harvest some great meds. in Double Grape, sounds like one have been waiting for, for sure. Personelly, I have found Ripleys to check all boxes, to date. But excited to give DG a go! :pass:Really though, among the best strain reviews I've heard. You should share this with all.:headbang:

Thank you,you really can't go wrong with DG.I have a good amount of them in storage with the rest of my Mephisto and glad I do.Let's see how these Forgotten Cookies are.:toke:

Back