Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

I have seen pictures of guys getting this strain with a lot more of the fall colors innher leaves. I can see her tips of many of the small leaves are reddish around the edges. Scary thing really is man, she looks like she could go another month before it was fully ripe and busting with color, but that is starting get ridiculous in time. She went in the pot in the middle of March!

They could have just reduced the feeding early on or not had as strong of a medium to where their plants used up whatever was available by chop..I've had plenty plants that were finished and stayed green..That's crazy though if it is true, another month! LOL

BTW I will get you photo double G so you can see her tomorrow. One of her many top colas looks like it will give me fifty grams when it's dried, it's massive and the most solid buds I have ever grown. This has been the weirdest strain I have ever grown. All over the place with the genetics, and that is unusual for DP.

They could have just reduced the feeding early on or not had as strong of a medium to where their plants used up whatever was available by chop..I've had plenty plants that were finished and stayed green..That's crazy though if it is true, another month! LOL

Not funny double G, not funny! I am dying here. I want my little break I usually take in the middle of the summer. :pass:

Not funny double G, not funny! I am dying here. I want my little break I usually take in the middle of the summer. :pass:

Hey if that was the case though, just think about all the extra bud you'll have for waiting so long..

IMG_20180718_230547.jpg
IMG_20180718_231314.jpg
IMG_20180718_232128.jpg

IMG_20180718_231542.jpg

IMG_20180718_232523.jpg
IMG_20180718_233702.jpg

IMG_20180718_233619.jpg

Pulled an all nighter..Got my tea brewing,fluffed up the living seedling mix,transferred all the mulch to a bucket,threw a hygrometer in the jar with the bud after emptying them and putting the nugs back in just to move them around,packed a few cones for my people upon waking up and yeah man just waiting on the tea to finish..My outdoor plants need a watering, ficuses,money trees and stuff like that so I'm going to hit them with some tea after moistening my soil mix with it..Other than that,got the itch to germ the FC but have to make sure all my ducks are in a row before starting up again,very soon.

Coming in August from Mephisto Genetics ( Illuminautos )

IMG_20180722_012853.jpg

#31- Toof Decay x Sour Stomper
#32- Strawberry Nuggets x Fugue State
#33- Double Grape x Stilton Special
#34- Strawberry Nuggets ( Purple Pheno )
#35- Forum Stomper x Orange Diesel
#36- Forum Stomper x Strawberry Nuggets
#37- Strawberry Nuggets x Orange Diesel
#38- Samsquanch x Hubbabubbasmelloscope
#39- Toof Decay x Fantasmo Express
#40- Creme-de-la-chem x Fantasmo Express

Looking into these for some future runs..The fact that it air prunes but water doesn't run out of the sides of the pot is big..It can get annoying..

Alright fellas, just placed an order on Amazon with free one day shipping so I'll be popping some Forgotten Cookies in about a week or so..Have a few sudden family things to deal with so once that is out of the way it's go time.

0-5-0 Guano for some bloom teas

718lIt-Tm1L._SY879_.jpg

Chikamasa 500SF :woohoo1:

41rVWOUmY7L.jpg

Replacement small boy sediment filter

51APZK8Z+9L._SX425_.jpg

How do you like that TeaLab setup?
I'd like to hear the review on the scissors; i've heard they are great and tired of cleaning up the non-coated fiskars 10x during a trim session. I was looking into those auto-pots for outdoors but I just think it gets too hot for them here and would be worried about the water just being too hot sitting there all day in the sun.

Back