Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Here is my not so amazing Jack Herer, when seen next to @Green Goblin water-only Stairway To Hea...The Moon fuzzy chronic, but it smells damn nice for only doing this a few times so far. I spent some time on KIS Organics website yesterday plotting my summer off project to come...

View attachment 931810

Nice Jack man,good job..Yeah the KIS method is the way to go,let the soil do the work..It will make your life easier and the quality is top shelf all day...Enjoy.

The most common phrases I've heard growing organically..." Hey got anymore?" " This kid really knows what he is doing." " Who grew this? It's amazing."

It wasn't me it was the soil and a very good teacher.

I guess with the autopots you are supposed to hand water in the beginning for so many days before turning the system on from what I'm getting..Adding a layer of mulch on top of the soil will help..Remember, you want to keep the area around the Rhizosphere moist and never let it dry out too much, so that is about 2-4" or so of the soil surface should stay moist..I still have some reading to do on autopots, but in between if the soil surface gets too too dry maybe a few cups of water top fed or mist the surface with a spray bottle but I won't know for sure until I try them out.

Don't worry bro on the Autopots side of things, I have been running them awhile now. I can already hear though that it is going to be different. In coco, I water from the top for first two weeks or so,and then I can bottom feed from the system. The coco on top is very dry of course. I gather with soil you don't really want that to happen. I have run entire grows where I hand water, but from the bottom every day to ensure each plant gets unique feeding based on its needs. This may just be that I water from the top from time to time. I will check with some of the other growers who have aalready run soil mixed with coco. I am confident that there is a way that can get me off those nasty nutes man. I want o'natural my friend! Thanks again double G, I can see the possibility now.

I hand water and with little to no runoff..As the plants get larger and require a deeper watering,I get run off from time to time but I let the pots sit in the saucer of water and move on to the next plant...By the time I come back to the first watered plant,it has wicked up whatever it was lacking through handwaterng from the tray and I give whatever is leftover if any to the house plants.With organics,runoff is unnecessary as long as the medium is sufficiently moist.

I hand water and with little to no runoff..As the plants get larger and require a deeper watering,I get run off from time to time but I let the pots sit in the saucer of water and move on to the next plant...By the time I come back to the first watered plant,it has wicked up whatever it was lacking through handwaterng from the tray and I give whatever is leftover if any to the house plants.With organics,runoff is unnecessary as long as the medium is sufficiently moist.
"
You are going to love the Autopots. The trays are set up well. You can do top feed and just use tray for run off as you use a saucer now, but these pots and the filter in bottom aide in wicking direct to the roots. Like I said, there is a way to use the system and be organic. I am sure there are others out there doing it. I will try Andy find out.
I water my houseplant the same basically. Ok, I am confident now we can find a way.

Quick question for you please...I am running this auto Night Queen from DP. It is in like day 124 or something man, and the trichs are decently amber, but there are really white hairs everywhere on her, and she hasn't quite yellowed out on the flush I have been doing. Should I watch for the hairs to really all darken up, or just chop this girl. She is massive, but at the same time, I really want her to be finished. All her sisters were different phenos, one of which I harvested nearly a month ago, and she is still going. What would you do?

Quick question for you please...I am running this auto Night Queen from DP. It is in like day 124 or something man, and the trichs are decently amber, but there are really white hairs everywhere on her, and she hasn't quite yellowed out on the flush I have been doing. Should I watch for the hairs to really all darken up, or just chop this girl. She is massive, but at the same time, I really want her to be finished. All her sisters were different phenos, one of which I harvested nearly a month ago, and she is still going. What would you do?

To really know, I would snip the smallest sample,chop it up fine with some scissors and lay it out on a paper towel...Put it in a drawer for 4-5 hours give or take until crispy,roll it up and determine if it was where I wanted it effects wise..You can't really go off the pistils all the time because some strains even when ripe will continue to throw out white ones.If the flower structure looks fully matured and filled in and the trichs are ambering out her days are numbered if not up already and up to you when you would like to chop.

I have seen pictures of guys getting this strain with a lot more of the fall colors innher leaves. I can see her tips of many of the small leaves are reddish around the edges. Scary thing really is man, she looks like she could go another month before it was fully ripe and busting with color, but that is starting get ridiculous in time. She went in the pot in the middle of March!

To really know, I would snip the smallest sample,chop it up fine with some scissors and lay it out on a paper towel...Put it in a drawer for 4-5 hours give or take until crispy,roll it up and determine if it was where I wanted it effects wise..You can't really go off the pistils all the time because some strains even when ripe will continue to throw out white ones.If the flower structure looks fully matured and filled in and the trichs are ambering out her days are numbered if not up already and up to you when you would like to chop.

Maybe I will give it a quick test as you said. The fact that these buds are a little closer to the leds than I really like, I am a little worried I will dry them out.

Back