Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

So would this stuff make rehydrating soil that is bone dry easier? Are you using it every watering? Sorry if you already answered this question. I have been reading so much on AFN my eyes are about to fall out of my head. I need to start taking notes :smoking:

I have some soil that is completely dried out and rehydrating that stuff is a pain in the ass. It takes so god damn long, and then I feel like there’s still dry pockets I didn’t get.

So would this stuff make rehydrating soil that is bone dry easier? Are you using it every watering? Sorry if you already answered this question. I have been reading so much on AFN my eyes are about to fall out of my head. I need to start taking notes :smoking:

I have some soil that is completely dried out and rehydrating that stuff is a pain in the ass. It takes so god damn long, and then I feel like there’s still dry pockets I didn’t get.

I've been using it every watering and seems to be doing the trick..4-5 drops into a gallon of water on average and if the soil is really dry, 8 drops per gallon of water and stir. I'd get one of those pump sprayers, lay the soil out in a kiddie pool or on a tarp and spray it down..Mix it,flip it and spray some more..See where it stands from there.

I can’t shake the idea that pouring soap water into my soil every watering would be in some way bad for the micro herd you work to establish... clearly you’re plants are fine though... well better than fine they look damn good. Hmmmmm.... well I just clicked the buy now button on the amazon app lol. At the very least it might make my initial rehydrating of really dry soil easier.

I can’t shake the idea that pouring soap water into my soil every watering would be in some way bad for the micro herd you work to establish... clearly you’re plants are fine though... well better than fine they look damn good. Hmmmmm.... well I just clicked the buy now button on the amazon app lol. At the very least it might make my initial rehydrating of really dry soil easier.

Yeah man, this style of growing is all about keeping the soil life abundant..There is nothing toxic in the soap to harm the micro herd..Plus you're getting some benefits of the aloe and coconut..You'll see when you add it to your water,it is really not sudsy at all,just looks like your plain water...If this harmed my soil,I would have a real shit show on my hands..Instead, in about 9 days or so I'm going to have a ton of resin on my hands.

IMG_20180710_220922.jpg

My temps dipped a little bit,about mid 60's for a few days on and off and she put on some color...I usually run my temps lower in flower anyway (70-72)..Within the next week it may color up more before chop..In all honesty, I could have gave this one a good bloom tea but overall it will be a solid finish...Some strong weed I'll tell you that much..It picks it's teeth clean with Gelato.

IMG_20180711_003518.jpg

My temps dipped a little bit,about mid 60's for a few days on and off and she put on some color...I usually run my temps lower in flower anyway (70-72)..Within the next week it may color up more before chop..In all honesty, I could have gave this one a good bloom tea but overall it will be a solid finish...Some strong weed I'll tell you that much..It picks it's teeth clean with Gelato.

View attachment 928951

Nice pic, what train is this?

Back