Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

walter white walter white walter white walter white :crying:no seriously walter white walter white nono anything walter or walter crossed,chemdogging be up there to,just above everything else mephisto.heres a grapey walter from the first time round grapey walter bud.JPG
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

walter white walter white walter white walter white :crying:no seriously walter white walter white nono anything walter or walter crossed,chemdogging be up there to,just above everything else mephisto.heres a grapey walter from the first time round View attachment 928218
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
White chem must be on your list then

Yeah I haven't grown Walter White yet or the Grapey Walter, on my list though..Only so much I can run in less than a 3 x 3 :biggrin:

The White Crack I hear is pretty nice as well.

I have been running Dutch Passion exclusively for a few grows now since going indoor permanently with the leds. Their genetics are solid and reliable, but now I would like to try something a little more exotic. My first few tries at hybrids have been great. Might have to grow that Glueberry OG again, because it is just so damn dank and that complex sour diesel fuel notes that really get my eyes watering!

I will let you know how the Fast Buds version of GSC comes out. Mephisto sounds like my spring grow. I will start my list for that grow now and see what best 3 or 4 varieties I can come up with in the end. That grow won't start until February next year :vibes:

Back